1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Law and order teen charged with murder

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 26, 2020.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I will say it again but his mother is very irresponsible. She shouldn't have driven him there and if she had given him the money to buy his weapon she shouldn't have.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  2. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...his mother isn't black, is she?;)

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

In recent interviews Rittenhouse says he got someone to buy the gun for him, so that's illegal, and says he crossed State lines with a gun as a minor, and that's illegal.

I got my $1,200 from the coronavirus Illinois unemployment, because I was on furlough from YMCA, and I got my first unemployment check so I was like, 'Oh I'll use this to buy it,'" he told the Post.

KENOSHA COUNTY (WQOW) - The man who purchased the gun Kyle Rittenhouse allegedly used in shootings that killed two in Kenosha earlier this year is now facing charges and court documents show the gun was bought in Ladysmith.

Dominick Black, 19, is charged with two counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 causing death.

According to the criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Court:

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Just her heart.

DD

mdrowe00 likes this.
  5. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

From what I remember of the Zimmerman / Martin case , Zimmerman wasn't attempting to "apprehend" him , but "Following" him for the express purpose of the police being able to apprehend him when they did show up.

Apprehension requires contact - Zimmerman did not initiate that contact - Martin did.

Zimmerman to the dispatcher - I lost him.

And then the physical altercation begins.

6. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I find it very difficult to believe that Rittenhouse attorneys would be allowing "interviews" discussing this.

That would be really really dumb if these statements are factual.

7. Dubious

No Worries likes this.
  8. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

This proves he is an idiot. If he didn't have a gun he wouldn't have been an "armed protector" of a business. There would have been no reason for him to have been chased. He wouldn't have shot anyone.

9. Dubious

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

And under FL law Martin had the right to confront him. Regarding the altercation it was never established how it started, ie who threw the first punch. It is has always been a presumption that Martin did but obviously he wasn't alive to tell his part of the story.

Either way. Zimmerman took it upon himself to act as an LE as a result someone was killed and he very well could've been injured seriously or worse. All of that could've been avoided if he hadn't decided to act in that. In the same way Rittenhouse decided he should go to another city into a very tense situation and two people are killed while he himself could've been killed too. In both cases neither of these people knew what they were doing or properly prepared.

And I'm saying this as someone who did go out and patrol my own neighborhood with during the George Floyd protests. I only did so because it was my neighborhood that I knew, worked closely with neighbors and did so with extreme caution in a extraordinary situation.

11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I guess I can see why rittenhouse was a maga hero...

14. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

isn't he 17? So his mom is also bringing him into bars. Is she or others buying drinks for him now too?

FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Remember the affluenza kid? Same thing happening here. The parents are guilty as well.

This kid has no ****ing clue what's looming. Instead of trying to rack up some pity points, he's out making his case worse.

Enjoy the BBC in murder prison, 'cause that's where you're going, son.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

There's the photo.

17. Reeko

Reeko Member

Wait, I thought the Proud Boys weren’t racist? At least, that’s what I was told on here

18. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...give it time.

...somebody's bound to show up with SHOCKING and EXPLOSIVE new video evidence showing that an "agent provocateur" infiltrated in behind these goofs, got them to make white power hand salutes, led them in a singing salute to the Proud Boys, and then got ex-filtrated out by ANTEEEFER or BLM...

...just to make it look like they weren't completely responsible for storming the United States Capitol building in an attempt to violently install an illegitimate (pre and post-election) president into office by violent means.

The truth is out there.

Might be why so many nitwits out there can't see it in front of their own faces...;)

#498 mdrowe00, Jan 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    FranchiseBlade and Reeko like this.
  19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yeah, but we all know those people saying that are full of ****.

DD

mdrowe00 and Reeko like this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

it must be nice to be able to always make up an alternate reality to deflect from any blame like these MAGA clowns always do

next time a black person does something bad, I think I’ll just call him a right wing plant used to drum up more anger against African Americans

FranchiseBlade, jiggyfly and mdrowe00 like this.