1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Silver Linings thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Jan 13, 2021.

1. malakas

malakas Member

Picks are like cash.
    We dont have to rebuild from the draft for years.
    We can start rebuilding ans when a young superstar becomes available trade for him.

I would hate to have Simmons and put an overpaid ceilling in this team.

lionaire likes this.
  2. Asian Sensation

How many times are you going to b**** and complain? Go follow your boi in Brooklyn or stfu for once. God you’re annoying.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Silver lining is that everyone will now love Harden since he plays in NY. Oh wait.

Possum and HP3 like this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

Lol it’s ironic that the dude who would b**** and complain for years is saying this. I’ll say what I want. If you can’t handle someone being critical of the team put me on ignore. Lol man it’ll be funny seeing you be a bad take homer.

5. Asian Sensation

Take your negativity and bullshit with Harden to Brooklyn.

6. jayfree

jayfree Member

Silver linings: Oladipo leaves in the summer (or traded for a pick) just in time for Kawhi to sign with Houston for the challenge. First round picks, 2nd round swaps and an upgrade over Harden to boot. ;)

7. HP3

HP3 Member

You are not very bright lol. I’m a Rockets fan, I’ll stay on the sinking ship LOL

8. Asian Sensation

Are you? Then have a little faith and start sounding like one instead of a sad little Harden only fanboi.

9. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro...you hate Harden so much you posted so much negative chances about our prospects towards winning. Faith in what? There is nothing here to be excited about at the moment. I will only support anything until this organization proves it and when they do trades I will say how I feel about them.

I'll tell you what the other dudes like you have been saying for years "just because we are negative, doesnt mean we arent fans."

10. Asian Sensation

Was I wrong about him?

11. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

Enjoy this new team, bud. I know you're gonna love it. :)

HP3 likes this.
  12. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

I think the problem is Leborn always form super team to destroy those teams even it has super big. I know what Harden thinking and it is unfair to him and Houston cannot pay money to help him to get good players next to him. Just let go and it is good for basketball fans to see Nets vs Lakers in the final

13. gogispade

gogispade Member

Where is the young star we were trying to get in Harden trade? He probably still in diapers.

14. HP3

HP3 Member

We'll find out in Brooklyn. But i dont believe you've been right about him.

15. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Yes I also agree with op is Adam silver fault because he rigged the WCF when those refs bought to fix the game in the warriors favor.

OH WAIT isn’t that what OP was talking about.

Oh well