1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: Harden leaves a bad image on his teammates

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Eddie Cecco, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Eddie Cecco

Eddie Cecco Member

Last night, before Harden dropped the bomb on the press, something happened that shows the reality, I was told Harden leaves the locker room at the exact moment that Wall was talking about having the courage and positive mindset to get through the moment. Even Pj Tucker, who is one of his best allies, said that it was a disrespectful attitude, neither he nor the rest of the team expected a thing like this from Harden.

They're considering removing Harden from the team, cause if he were to come back, should explain a lot of the attitudes he's had in recent weeks and and this will be harmful to the group.

itzIce, sirjesse, Yung-T and 18 others like this.
  2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Did he yell in the TC parking lot, too?

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

u don’t have sources...please, just stop

4. JW86

JW86 Member

Makes sense, Harden runs when things get tough and he probably feels all of this talk is basically about him personally and he cannot deal with that. I remember the story about Westbrook speaking about taking responsibility or something along those lines and Harden wasn't having it, left or just showed he didn't care what WB had to say. Can't remember the exact story.

Ramo$e, ak99999 and Cstyle42 like this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

thank you insider!

DLT likes this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Source: common sense

7. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

Didn't he say Harden and Westbrook wanted out like weeks before it broke in the media?

Ramo$e, Dacamel and hakeem94 like this.
  8. vator

vator Contributing Member

Have no idea why you're still allowed to post your fan fiction here. While you're at it, please tell me how George R. R. Martin plans to end the Game of Thrones books and what Luke Skywalker is planning on doing with Grogu.

Htown Legend and DLT like this.
  9. Eddie Cecco

Eddie Cecco Member

You don't have to tell me what to do, I make a contribution about what I've heard, if you don't have anything to say, please go your way. And yes, even if it hurts, I have sources.

Huricane, itzIce, Yung-T and 3 others like this.
  10. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This reads like bad fan fiction. I guess it’s not as bad as the last one though. Why is this guy still allowed to post?

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Have you heard where is he headed?

A trade is almost done but I have no idea to where.

ak99999 likes this.
  13. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Maybe John Wall will feel disrespected and dig into his PIRU BLOOD gang ties and try to front and check James??? That would be something.

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  14. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Source: Harden being ISO'd.

15. icewill36

icewill36 Member

i still say its the frustration of losing the way we did to the lakers back to back which has caused him to say these things. he isn't wrong though he shouldn't have gone to the press.....but if it ends up getting him traded to his preferred destination then its the right thing for him.

but we should have just traded him early. "getting uncomfortable" its not as easy as you think. it isn't just the front office, its the other players. its not even worth it because you won't get a better deal. these teams have a threshold they can't just gut their team if they want a chance to beat the lakers. i told yall before this was going to happen. we should have just gotten this over with before the season.

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

u post fan fiction, and pretend it comes from sources

at least this one isn’t as bad as the last one u tried with John Wall yelling in the parking lot that he’s better than Russ...u didn’t even try with that one

harold bingo likes this.
  17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Screw sitting him out just trade him. Sitting him out is a waste of time. Teams are offering what they offer. Nobody is desperate for James Harden man.

kjayp and Rockets4Life13 like this.
  18. pass_to_Hakeem

You don’t need sources to know that Harden is going a have a hard time coming back the next game and facing his teammates. The same teammates that were “talentless” and where there was “no chemistry” or “solution”.

Ramo$e likes this.
  19. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

like he drew a penis on their foreheads?

napalm06 likes this.
  20. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Did they also tell Harden he will be ISO'd by them?

... But yeah, obviously Harden is done with this team.