1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden FU thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Jan 12, 2021.

1. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

That never happens in any sport. The big-named player usually gets his way and moves on.

sushimaster likes this.
  2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Asking for a trade with TWO YEARS left on your deal after YOU bust up a great team with stupid trades is very quitting. Not quitting would be to buckle in and rebuild from the mess you help create. But he don't want no part of that because that takes real work.

3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Mad lol, me nah... Harden tho, he big mad!

4. SunsRocketsfan

He's already passed tmac as a bigger quitter. I've never seen someone quit so bad.

sushimaster and Sledge187 like this.
  5. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

**** id be mad too playing with this trash ass team. He'll be back on a contender in a week no problem

Air Canada and HP3 like this.
  6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Mac couldn’t get out of the 1st round. In this case, Tillman quit first. He flushed Morey & MDA. Silas is Cheap and terrible right now and Stone is a newbie who built a roster full of 6’4 forwards who can’t shoot. The guy asked for trade before the season started.

7. paboy1984

paboy1984 Member

stop crying cry baby

8. Salvy

Salvy Member

I don't understand what the problem is? Why is everyone so upset, I had a blast today watching the ball movement. It was like the pinball machine at Pizza Hut back when they had dine in and decent pizza. Harden can stfu, he just wants to stop the ball movement and score points because that's all he cares about. Scoring points and winning.... Cant believe this guys only thinks about himself...

Air Canada, harold bingo and HP3 like this.
  9. Sledge187

Sledge187 Member

I love Harden and I was a fan boy because he was a Rocket. These pathetic fans of Harden that only follow him are sad. What a pathetic way to live your life. These strippers that Harden "hangs" with must all have kids. Are these real people on here?

ipaman likes this.
  10. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Yeah, **** Harden for wanting his team to win.

As long as we're losing but playing exciting basketball that's all that matters, right?

HP3 likes this.
  11. Salvy

Salvy Member

Yes! Exactly!!! Did you catch tonight's game? Which was your fav pass of the game. I liked the one in the 2nd q when the score was something like 42-14 and Wall threw a nice pass to I don't remember who exactly but it was nice to see ball movement. I enjoyed it.

Air Canada, harold bingo and HP3 like this.
  12. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Really, if I was the owner of the Rockets and I said to you, would you like to come play for us and we will pay you 40-50 million a year to play in the NBA, you'd be mad and reject the offer?

13. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

LOL,

this reminds me that less than a week ago,

another group of delusional sociopaths were chanting : Hang Mike Pence.

14. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

I honestly believe Harden loves this city and is thankful. But it's hard to show thankfulness when you're also prioritizing your career. Can't fault the man. With his conditioning though, I wonder if he's serious about winning a championship in the next year. My guess: I think he's positioning himself to be a non-#1 option. He wants to play with someone younger or can be better than him in a couple years (if not already). Plus, finish his career away from this owner.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Because he doesn't care.

16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I like pie

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

It's where it belongs... in a strip club lol. F'n a$$ clown.

18. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

That's the mess he created though. If he's not playing with CP3 personality type star he will ruin another so called contender because he will not show up when it matters so get it over with and trade this guy.

sushimaster likes this.
  20. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Eh, the guy asked for a trade and we didnt give it.

Not sure what people thought was going to happen.