1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden FU thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Jan 12, 2021.

1. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Embiid and Harden about to spank giannis and lebron while haters cry and clap for john wall and tobias harris

HP3 likes this.
  2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Fack that. Dude quit on OUR team and OUR city. He lucky HOU fans are soft and he not in Philly, Boston, or NY.

Sledge187 likes this.
  3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He’ll realize what he did was wrong and will come back as a coach or something.
    Dude really doesn’t get that this is the only fan base that likes him.

I feel sorry for him. Ringz culture got to him bad

HardenVolumeOne and ipaman like this.
  4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Harden will NEVER lead a team to a ring, he doesn't have that in him.....he shows up hungover in the playoffs, or goes out clubbing, he is addicted to fame, not winning.

He is an amazing offensive talent, maybe the best ever, but he is not a leader.

DD

5. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Which legacy? The 27 missed 3's? Game 7 20 point comeback lead by Dwight/Josh smith and the bench while Harden was sitting? Guess he has all those consecutive points he's scored. That has to count for something more than entertainment, right?

Duke Fan likes this.
  6. ipaman

Agreed, I unlike NBA media and diva players, believe there is a lot more to basketball then a ring. Building a team, building an identity, playing fun basketball, etc... all very exciting and fun with the goal of turning it into ultimate success. But the journey should be fun too and it isn't right now!

hakeem94, Ramo$e and RasaqBoi like this.
  7. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

dont sweat it. Sit back and watch the man get his

HP3 and DaDakota like this.
  8. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Can we send him to the j*zz for Donovan Mitchell, I like that kid.

9. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

He doesn't have to be a leader if he has good talent and a coach around him.

HP3 likes this.
  10. Reeko

Reeko Member

LOL

HP3 and RasaqBoi like this.
  11. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

Shhh. Don't spoil the ending for them yet.

12. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Those 2 together would have 80 plus points most nights. That would be the most scariest duo in the NBA.

HP3 and jerryclark like this.
  13. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Tillman quit first. He flushed Morey & MDA. Silas is Cheap and terrible right now and Stone is a newbie who built a roster full of 6’4 forwards who can’t shoot. The guy asked for trade before the season started.

HP3 and FrontRunner like this.
  14. ipaman

never gonna happen but don't sweat it

RasaqBoi likes this.
  15. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

I'm all in for benching Harden and letting him rot on the pine for the remainder of his 2 yr contract. Tank his career avg. Let the other players who are hungry start. Huck Farden. Harden is a Rocket that has been in space too long, he needs to come back down to Earth.

#35 sushimaster, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  16. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

You mean Game 6. And last time I checked games 5 and 7 were must win games too and Harden delivered in those. And let's face it, the only reason there's even a playoffs for these bums to play hero at is because Harden once again dragged his sorry ass team there while these "heroes" the board deify so much were missing a **** load of games in the regular season.

hakeem94, Air Canada and HP3 like this.
  17. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Its ok to be mad. Rejection hurts brother. We're here for you!

HP3 likes this.
  18. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

He hardly quit.

He asked quietly for a trade before the season after giving his all for years. So close to bringing home that 3rd title- but yet so far.

Good times. Thanks for the memories. Stay classy guys - farewell a Rockets legend the right way and wish him the best.

It would be worse if he just quit and pouted. At least he kept showing up, but we just don't have what it takes. Too many years of accumulating small ball switch everything defenders to compete with the Hamptons 5, and suddenly the gold standard is long wings and big bigs.

We must rebuild, there is no other option. Might as well take what we can get?

tmactoyao and HP3 like this.
  19. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Harden's plan is now evident. Play subpar lose and say "see I told you so get me outta here".

Rockets4Life13 and Duke Fan like this.
  20. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

I haven't been following Texans at all this year. What did Watson do? If anything I would bet that he is upset about how mismanaged that team is. It is ran worse than the Rockets and that is saying a lot.

Also Watson was drafted here so its a bit different than choosing the team.