1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden: “We’re just not good enough....”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YOLO, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Le$$

Le$$ Member

2. blackistan

blackistan Member

Lol this is sad but true. You'll be missed JH

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

We aren't going to be any good after we trade him. So we are crappy trade him or not trade him, what's the difference? Might as well make sure teams know we aren't just throwing him away like a hot potato and actually make a decent offer.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

because that closes the harden chapter thats long overdue. everyone needs to finally move on. people need to stop acting like harden doesn't know this team. there's 0 reason to still have him hanging around. It's a domino effect on every single person in the organization. you might want to see more and more games looking like sunday/tonight. but I don't. Delaying what everyone knows is coming just doesn't make sense at this point

The only reason that made sense to prolong any of this was to see if these guys/system could get something going. that ship has obviously sailed. dude made it known he prefers to be out before the season started. Now he's just on a empty tank and has made it known once again. This time he's done

#44 YOLO, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    Denovo and rockets1995 like this.
  5. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

Today reminds me of this day from many years ago.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  6. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

James Harden has a lot of Feminine Qualities like Kanye West. Simp to the Highest Level.

By not having a Father and not having a Strong Male Role Model that has Strong Leadership Skills.

Nelly likes this.
  7. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

Harden = Albatross

The Rockets could have unloaded him before the NBA draft in November . His trade value has tanked ever since

SkareKrow and rockets1995 like this.
  8. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Houston Teams Losing James Harden, Deshaun Watson, George Springer in the Upcoming Months is going to be difficult.

9. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

We get to keep the owners. :oops::oops:

10. lionaire

lionaire Member

Can't argue what he said, we all know it too

D-rock and FrontRunner like this.
  11. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

Quite the opposite, the team is based on not letting him be a superstar, lol!

D-rock likes this.
  12. sheb

sheb Member

I mean, he’s not wrong
    Current rockets roster not going anywhere

D-rock likes this.
  13. Juxtaposed Jolt

How has his trade value tanked?

"Always has been?" I'm not a Clutchfans historian or anything, but I very much doubt you'd find anyone who has this same thought before this season started.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet people only started being this extreme in the past 4 games or so.

An analogy would be like if you broke up with an SO in the past week or so, but even though they gave you 8 great years, you disregard it and are only bitter about the last 2 weeks.

D-rock likes this.
  14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

QUESTION:
    Does anyone think we have a TOP 20 Starting 5?
    Esp outside of Harden?

Rocket River

D-rock likes this.
  15. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

Talent isn’t as much of an issue as attitude, effort, and lack of teamwork. Clearly there’s no buy-in from Harden, and Tucker looks like he’s ready to bolt as well. Another 0 point game for Tucker tonight. Pathetic. He’s getting outplayed by Tate, and it’s not even close when you compare their energy. And he wants an extension? Are you freaking kidding me!?

Plowman, bro2044, gatsby and 5 others like this.
  16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I don't really care. Why do we have to "close" the chapter? I have already moved on. This season was lost before it started. I just want a good deal that gives me some hope for the future.

Plowman likes this.
  17. Reeko

Reeko Member

some of y’all are so trash

these are the type of people Harden should want to stay here and give his all for...

D-rock likes this.
  18. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

This. Exactly this!

Harden and Tucker are both unhappy and dragging this team down. Move them as a package and rebuild with players who want to be here.

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

I've never seen a player act like this, its like he is obsessed with winning regardless of where. I cant even with Harden tonight. Good luck to who ever lands him. Enjoy your W's you dumbasses... Hope yall like points and not beautiful ball movement.

D-rock likes this.
  20. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

These people wanted Harden gone and they're precious ball movement and now that it's not panning out like they wanted it to they're still b****ing.