1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Does anyone know what Trump has been doing in the last 5 days?

tmoney1101 and No Worries like this.
  2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I imagine it took several hours of talks with his advisers to convince him to have the flag lowered to half staff. That accounts for some of that time. ;)

Dubious, mdrowe00 and No Worries like this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

6. myco

myco Contributing Member

Stress eating tear-soaked Big Macs and french fries? You know, the high class stuff.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

It is not about culture. Cycle of poverty is real regardless of race and culture. It is people like you that want to blame "culture" to further demonize Black populations. Want to label black people as lazy and come from broken homes and hide behind the words of black culture. The separation of wealth between the races happen in part because of Slavery, Jim Crow laws and stuff like this.

[​IMG]

Dgn1, mdrowe00 and tmoney1101 like this.
  9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

10. tmoney1101

Sitting around watching his dick shrink?

11. Surfguy

Let's just speculate that the insurrectionists were successful and took several members of Congress captive. What did they expect to happen beyond that point? So, what...they're going to have Cruz, Hawley, and the like not taken captive because they are on their side? What are they going to do after that? At the end of it, they are still not going to end up with Trump in office. You couldn't force them to overturn the results of the election. Even if you did, it wouldn't count because it would be under duress. And, we know what happens to the perps at the end of this.

#1671 Surfguy, Jan 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    Dubious likes this.
  12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You're using logic to consider a realm where it has no purchase. You're talking about cultivating redwood trees in the Mojave desert.
    These people embraced magical thinking in 2016, for the most part, and didn't look back.

jiggyfly, Yung-T, glynch and 8 others like this.
  13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Lol lets get rid of the sore loser culture first

dookiester and mdrowe00 like this.
  14. Surfguy

Is this the airlines no fly list? The government no fly list for these perps hasn't been implemented yet from what I've been reading. They were talking about putting all individuals identified as entering the Capitol building on the list. But, how would the airlines know who that was if it hasn't been implemented yet? Are they going off of passenger lists from rowdy passengers that came into D.C.?

No Worries, Ubiquitin and tmoney1101 like this.
  15. Surfguy

Stripe stops processing payments for Trump's campaign website due to breach of terms.

And, the noose tightens.

16. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

Lies accepted as true are so devastating. Conviction on truth and lies as truth are the same. Imagine how you feel about there (is, is not) lies about widespread election fraud... but take it to another level - communism!

Anyhow, can’t deprogram or convince someone convinced of lies as truth. But I hope going after the lies and liars where it hurt could be impactful. We are seeing that now more than ever and there will be some momentum to keep it going... hopefully these actions in some way, including new gov policies and laws will reduce this massive delusion...

malakas likes this.
  17. tmoney1101

I have no idea. I would like to know more about the context of the clip as well.

18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Yeah I want to demonize black populations, Its not like I've spent the majority of my adult life helping black people and going out of my way to help them find new homes while the Judges were ruling writ of possessions on them for defaulting on their rent. Yeah, I've never ran an appeal from one side of town to another at no cost just simply to try and delay a foreclosure. Have you ever signed a surety for someone going through eviction? I have... Several times. But keep trying to say I'm calling black people lazy.

This whole damn time I've been trying to say black people are the SAME!!!!! as anyone else. So why do we keep victimizing them, the only racists holding black people back are you. You keep spewing all this rhetoric about the system instead of actually considering that these people may not need to be told they have a disadvantage just because they are black but they have every chance in the world to do what ever it is that they want to because of who they are and no the color of their skin.

Keep preaching your hatred, I'm sure it'll change the future for many black men and women.

19. Surfguy

Reading through the Twitter thread, he was kicked off for not wearing a mask. He said he "was a patriot". But, being a patriot doesn't allow you to fly without a mask. lol

I think he is now on that particular airline's no-fly list. Too bad.

jiggyfly and tmoney1101 like this.
  20. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

kkk 6mjwe 3%ers just attacked the capitol under the potus invitation
    Salvy: black people!!!!!

Reeko, malakas, mdrowe00 and 2 others like this.