1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I believe a lot of them just got drawn in with the mob mentality. I bet a lot of them never thought that they were committing insurrection. But they've already proved they're not the brightest bulbs in the pack by buying Trump's b*******

People who broke into the Capitol Wednesday are now learning they are on No-Fly lists pending the full investigation. They are not happy about this. https://t.co/5GfHo1eVU8

jiggyfly, malakas, mdrowe00 and 2 others like this.
  2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

One other thing to note...all these charges are just preliminary and are used to arrest/hold someone in the beginning. More charges can be added later as the investigation continues. I wish the affected good luck!

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

4. Surfguy

It was noted that the protestors came up the stairs and they were a few feet away from an insecure door leading directly into the Senate chamber while it was in session. That black officer basically led them away from there. This officer is getting a medal. He's a hero!

jiggyfly, Yung-T, malakas and 6 others like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

so good I had to watch it twice

jiggyfly, Yung-T, BigM and 2 others like this.
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

wait for: “I was just following orders.” LOL

Hopefully (but not likely) the arrests start to show some of these clowns they ain’t LARPing here.

@Buck Turgidson thx for the angry redneck post. Was strangely reassuring.

jiggyfly and mdrowe00 like this.
  7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

**** Trump and those traitors

mdrowe00 and B-Bob like this.
  8. Surfguy

I guess I shouldn't be so quick to stereotype because he had the look of a protestor and I was expecting something else in that video.

I apologize to this gentleman.

9. B-Bob

just not the medal of freedumb please. That one still has butt sputter all over it.

mdrowe00, AleksandarN and Surfguy like this.
  10. Reeko

Reeko Member

these people are not Americans...they hate this country, but they find a safe haven within the Republican party

I would never want anything to do with somebody who proudly wears “Camp Auschwitz” merch...you’re sick in the head and a POS traitor to the country

Yung-T, malakas, CometsWin and 2 others like this.
  11. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Zip tie guy arrested

Yung-T, mdrowe00, Amiga and 1 other person like this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

these are the same people also using flag poles to beat the Capitol police, and proudly display the Confederate flag, the flag of traitors who fought against America...zero self-awareness from these entitled idiots

jiggyfly, Yung-T, malakas and 6 others like this.
  13. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Complete awareness. They hate that our country supports black and brown people.

14. B-Bob

Good start - only about 2,975 to go.

Yung-T, Rashmon, CometsWin and 5 others like this.
  15. Surfguy

There were plenty of protestors at that rally who knew better than to go into the Capitol. So, I have a hard time feeling sorry for those that just went with the flow and decided to go in. This is a federal building and you are not on an invited tour. Surely, something flashed across your pea brain that said this is trespassing at a minimum and several of these people around me are being violent. "Oh...but the officers didn't stop me!". That is because they were overwhelmed. Duh! I guess you could blame that on a mob mentality where your brain just surrenders to whatever the mob is doing. Or, you just felt safe in numbers. But, plenty of people didn't go in and even kept away from the building.

jiggyfly, Yung-T, malakas and 2 others like this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

I never want to hear the words “blue lives matter” uttered from these insurgents ever again

blue lives matter when they’re being vicious towards minorities, but if police offers dare oppose anything they’re doing, they will beat or kill them with no hesitation

mdrowe00, AleksandarN and Ubiquitin like this.
  17. Buck Turgidson

18. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Don't even start with false equivalency to somehow justify your support for trump and the lies that caused these traitors to act. You defended trump and promoted splitting up this country. You are a traitor. Own up you coward.

CometsWin, Ubiquitin and Reeko like this.
  19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Gee... I remember when Hillary Clinton was criticized for calling trump supporters deplorables...

mdrowe00 likes this.
  20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Like I said, Hillary Clinton called trump supporters deplorables. Perhaps she was too kind...