1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

texans owners wife sleeping during the game

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by IBTL, Jan 7, 2021.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member

ownership sleeping during the game what a joke

sell the team

arkoe likes this.
  2. clos4life

clos4life Member

I can relate. The Texansare a joke of a franchise.

3. Nook

Nook Member

They are NEVER selling the team..... they have seen that families can be parasites off of teams for generations..... it is easy money, it isn't hard and even stupid people can keep the team afloat and support many family members. This is heading towards a situation like the Chicago Bears where a family just gravy trains season after season.

UTSA2step and Hakeemtheking like this.
  4. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

#1...Her eyes are open. That is a frustrated look.
    #2...As in the other thread, Money is not the issue.

You haven't given a reason for them to sell the team. "Because the fans want you to" is not a reason.

Uprising likes this.
  5. IBTL

IBTL Member

Sell the Texans trending on twitter..
    wake up! I mean wake her up!

Smh

6. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Im indifferent. I’m playing devil’s advocate. Again, McNairs don’t care what the fans want, it is about what benefits them.

7. IBTL

IBTL Member

Right and winning is nowhere in that..we ALL get that .

It's why deshaun wants out and I wish him the best. Normally I would be inclined to get him to stay but this organization is so far blown past acceptable and he is a good enough dude that I genuinely hope he can move on .

I heard about the owner wife sleeping on radio so I assume they saw more. Maybe she's lit on pills.

All fine too but have some respect and in this case do what is right and sell it to real owners that want to win and are not just about "what benefits them" but decent enough to have some low level interest in winning. This is downright sad..
    I forgot the texans even exist it took watson trending all the way to #2 on twitter and the 610 am having this deal where they have to talk about shi*tass texans and all the other sports talk sucks too..

So many from houston like me...not on cowboys..no team.. not into texans...

NUCLEAR WINTER

dookiester likes this.
  8. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Don’t care what she does. She’s super milfy and has a twin sister. She can stay, but Cal’s gotta go...

[​IMG]

9. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

she was just mentally preparing herself for cals stinky, hairy sweaty body to be smothering her later. it takes hours of prep, but hey she's filthy rich now! Seems like a small price to pay! LOL

DonkeyMagic and J.R. like this.
  10. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Sleep or High?

11. IBTL

IBTL Member

Wood. Not david wood more like natalie wood.

Which one is which? Even though the one on right has man hands with that lace boots get up she looks like a swinger id take a flyer on no illegal use of those man hands and leave the boots on.
    The one on left looks like a layup and I like the skanky eye shadow ..of the 2 i would choose her

Hank McDowell likes this.
  12. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

My goodness I just spotted the man hands on the one on the right. Wow, you'd have to really lay some ground rules down about illegal use of hands. But a nice, firm handshake after a hookup might be a nice way to depart in a professional manner.

Hank McDowell and Verbal Christ like this.
  13. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

You win the internet for today! LMAO!

14. IBTL

IBTL Member

[​IMG]