1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Moron] Stupid Trump Tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Some Republicans have had enough of trump's ridiculous antics. Quotes from CNN:

For her part, South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, a top Trump ally, said last week that she would not pursue the Senate seat.
    "@johnthune is a friend of mine, and I will not be challenging him. I'm honored to be Governor of South Dakota and will ask the people to give me an opportunity to continue serving them as Governor in 2022," she wrote.

Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska blasted Trump for encouraging a 2022 primary challenge against Thune. She told CNN on Friday, "I think it's quite interesting that he has demanded a loyalty test from so many Republicans and then when they are loyal to him -- and there is one incident, one statement -- and he is the first one to throw those loyal individuals under the bus. That's not loyalty as I know loyalty."

As a key member of the GOP leadership team, Thune has done much to advance Trump's causes on Capitol Hill -- from passage of tax cuts and other legislation, confirmations of Supreme Court nominees and numerous other judges, as well as critical acquittal votes during Trump's Senate impeachment trial -- even if he has spoken out occasionally about some of the President's most controversial acts.

For his part, Thune shrugged off the presidential tweet with laughter.

"Yeah, well, finally an attack tweet. What took him so long?" a calm and soft-spoken Thune told reporters as he was leaving the Capitol after the vote to override Trump's veto of the defense bill. "It's fine, that's the way he communicates."
    Thune said there has been no effort to patch things up with the President: "No, I'm not sure what I did to be deserving of all that but that's, that's fine. Like I said, I'm not sure that if anything changes his mind once he makes it up."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/01/politics/donald-trump-thune-noem/index.html

No Worries, Andre0087 and NewRoxFan like this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hahaha at this response to the Loser still tweeting like a narcissistic sociopath.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

pompeo and trump trying to brag on their accomplishments... So needy, so pathetic...

4. NewRoxFan

trump bragging about getting rid of the Affordable Care Act and its coverage of people with pre-existing conditions, preventing millions of people from getting health care coverage. And of course, failing to ever introduce his long promised health care plan.

CometsWin likes this.
  5. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

lol The pathetic baby is begging

6. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kristi Noem isn't going to challenge Thune because she's probably thinking about her own presidential run in 2024.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Be that as it may (and I think she would really be "running" for the VP spot on the GOP ticket, but don't really disagree with you), she went against trump's arcane desires. In this atmosphere, when even a hint of disagreement with a position taken by trump (those positions sometimes changing from morning to afternoon, but the creature keeps score) can cause him to blast a politician.

Doesn't matter, as we've all seen, that you've stuck your neck out supporting trump on all of his most outrageous and patently false lies, again and again, which Senator Thune has done. Take what trump could construe as a refusal to back whatever he wants and you are immediately lumped in with, in his paranoia, all the myriad of enemies he sees circling around him. In other words, he suddenly views you as an enemy, with rare exceptions here and there, and he will find someone to "primary" you.

In this case, Senator Thune took an entirely reasonable position that trump disagreed with, and trump selected Gov. Noem to "primary" Thune the next time he's up for reelection. Considering that trump's paranoid delusions and his reactions to them are on constant display, that Governor Noem openly declined the offer took a bit of political courage, in my opinion. Besides, Noem can always change her mind later. ;-)

8. NewRoxFan

The republican party brought this upon themselves...

9. NewRoxFan

"landslide"....

10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

There's s much truth in this.

I wonder if @bigtexxx is working the phone lines for the Trump Army.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  11. CrazyJoeDavola

[​IMG]

12. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

33 tweets and retweets today already by the orange man. He's in desperation mode now!

Ubiquitin likes this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Trump retweeted this crap. She is just another "I'm such a badass* GOP gun toting fool.

The Republican congressional candidate for Colorado’s 3rd district, Lauren Boebert, may have violated Colorado law by allowing an under-age server at her restaurant to carry a handgun. According to the Colorado Times Recorder, Boebert, who beat out incumbent Congressman Scott Tipton in the Republican primary last month, “told a juvenile server to pack heat at her diner,” in apparent violation of state law. If Boebert gave the juvenile server a handgun, it would likely constitute a violation of both state and federal laws.

The Colorado Times Recorder notes that “Colorado law bans juveniles from possessing a handgun, and exceptions do not allow gun-carrying as part of a job serving ‘Ballistic Chicken’ and ‘Smoking Gun’ brisket, as featured on the menu.” The article adds that “whether Boebert gave her server the gun or not, she’d face a class 4 felony–either for ‘unlawfully providing a handgun to a juvenile’ or for ‘permitting a juvenile to possess a handgun.’”

https://everytown.org/press/accordi...-juvenile-to-carry-a-handgun-at-her-diner/see

Congressional candidate Lauren Boebert — who often espouses a pro-police, law-and-order message on the campaign trail — has been arrested and summonsed at least four times over the past decade, records show.
    https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/27/lauren-boebert-arrests-colorado-3rd-mitsch-bush/

14. NewRoxFan

She is living proof to the old adage, "when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will carry guns"...

deb4rockets likes this.
  15. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

These limericks are funny in the response.

Here's a few more of his:

Old Donny was quite prone to fibbin'
    And he lost every chance he was given
    So when finally at last
    We tossed him out on his ass
    He had to find a new place to go live in

Old Don liked to look very rich
    But you see, there was this one hitch:
    He was dumb as a rock
    And got ass-deep in hock
    And now Putin has made him his b****

As Donny continued his lootin'
    There really could be no disputin'
    That year after year
    It became ever more clear
    He was working for Vladimir Putin

A grifter with middle-school diction
    Attempted to weave a great fiction
    Of mass voter fraud
    But the plan was quite flawed:
    They put him in jail for sedition

#3355 deb4rockets, Jan 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    mdrowe00 likes this.
  16. NewRoxFan

17. NewRoxFan

"Surrender caucus"...

18. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

If only this would come true.......sigh.

#3358 deb4rockets, Jan 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    Rashmon likes this.
  19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

And to think Nixon was impeached for obstruction of justice, abuse of power and contempt of Congress. Trump and his GOP Steal the Vote power mongers are making Nixon seem like an angel.

mdrowe00 and No Worries like this.
  20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I just read that Trump sent 12,200 tweets in 2030. All year long, tweet, rally, golf, spread lies, fear, and propaganda, tweet, rally, golf, spread lies, fear, and propaganda.

We can't bring back all those lives lost because of his blatant defiance to take a stance to help stop the spread, but at least his actions led to his defeat. Thank you, to everyone who helped make this happen.