1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Monbear

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HP3, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Nook

Nook Member

There is no question that Tilman wanted Chris Paul gone. He complained that Paul’s contract was the worst in the NBA and that he was resentful of paying it.

We have Tilman Fertitta on camera saying HE forced the CP3 trade. We have Daryl Morey on the record saying Harden wanted to add Butler or Westbrook to CP3.

Yet Tilman has used the media and scumbags like MacMahon to push that Harden had control of all of this and Tilman was just an innocent victim in all of this.

The real “story” is that the 5 most powerful people in the organization (Morey/McNair/MDA/Harden/WB) have all either left the Rockets or are doing everything possible to leave so as to avoid Tilman Fertitta.

2. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

What did macmahon do to you to engender such bitterness lol.

durvasa likes this.
  3. HP3

HP3 Member

He's been releasing one sided stories on Harden/Morey since this whole thing started. My biggest thing is that he went on a podcast and said Daryl "quit" on the Rockets because Harden asked out. When the timeline is definitely not like that at all. And he's been going super hard at making Harden look like the only unsavory party in all of this.

DonKnock and Nook like this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

Who really leaked the information because a month ago the story from MacMahon was that Harden leaked it and the Rockets were upset. Now we are hearing Tilman leaked it and that further upset Harden... I can see Harden being upset it was leaked and now he feels the relationship cannot be salvaged? I really don’t know.... I find a lot of this just odd from both ends....

5. Nook

Nook Member

MacMahon is a w****.

6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Rockets fans truly are special kind of dumbasses.

The anger should be towards Tilman. How he has run the franchise, and run in to the ground since he has been here.

Instead directing it towards Harden.

Dont worry, he will be gone and then you can enjoy years of mediocrity and trash under Tilman.

Suckas.

#86 Zboy, Dec 25, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  7. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

He's definitely made a few jokes about Moreys gap week lol.

But I've heard him on the lower post and hoop collective disparage Tilman and Patrick too.

Macmahon story hasn't been kind to Harden, but I don't think they've been kind to the rockets organization either.

Is there a specific story/tweet that was egregiously false or something?

durvasa likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

Exactly... for as great as Harden is, he is 31and is one player. Tilman Fertitta is terrible and he is the owner in many ways, he isn’t going anywhere and he isn’t suddenly changing. Silas can become a very good coach and Stone great at making trades, but it won’t overcome terrible ownership. Look at Dolan and Sterling.

9. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thank you for dashing my hopes that the only silver lining in this Covid madness is that Tillman would have to sell the team.

10. HP3

HP3 Member

Oh I know that. But once this trade happend, it all became very VERY one sided. And THAT is what I dont like. Big Bad James Harden is bullying Tillman.

Its been way more kind to the Rockets than it has been to Harden. Harden's trade value is what it has been.

I dont like how he's been saying that Morey quit on the Rockets. I dont like how if James got everything he wanted. We never spent in the LTS. I dont like that if Tim is saying James wanted out earlier causing Morey to leave especially when it was reported in the athletic that Harden asked out as soon as Silas was hired. If Harden got everything he wanted than this coaching thing would have been a no brainer right? Spending in LTS should have been a no brainer right?

I also dont like that if Tim has had this info.....he chose a really odd time to write all of this. And now he's publicly tweeting at this account. Im not trying to be a hate the media person at all. Media is a very important part of our democracy. Im saying I really dont like Tim.

jiggyfly likes this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

12. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

Everyone assigning all the blame to Tilman is a joke.

Les never wanted to pay the repeater tax and only loaded up in salary to bump the valuation of the team on his exit. Tilman acquired a shitty contract and we all knew it when Paul’s decline was so precipitous in year 2/year 1 of said contract

to say harden didn’t force Paul out of town is blatantly ignorant.

to say the rockets haven’t put stars around harden is blatantly ignorant. He has run each one that he “wanted” to play with out of town.

he sees his legacy tarnishing and is acting out like a petulant child. Owning no responsibility for the situation.

is Tilman blameless? Hell no. He’s been stupid, outspoken, and shown an inability to keep his thoughts to the vest. Can he learn from it and get better? Yep. Do I blame him from wanting out of bad contracts and avoiding the repeater for a team that wasnt championship material? Hell no.

I think Tillman’s tenacity ultimately becomes his strong suit and that is what culture will be passed down to the court.

and morey quite obviously tampered like a two faced rat on his way out. There has to be repercussions for Morey being so manipulative

13. HP3

HP3 Member

[​IMG]

14. HP3

HP3 Member

LOL Tillman and culture, yet the Rockets are the ONLY ones who missed opening night....sure thing.

15. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

What in the hell does COVID 19 have to do with culture? Go ahead buying fake news. People always blame the owner. They did it with Le$ too. I simply think y’all are naive to buy the narrative.

the **** nook points out mostly happened under Alexander. I find it fake news disturbing.

16. HP3

HP3 Member

Man...I really feel like i should ask dude about January 20th...but I'll leave it at that.

17. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

I've written about this and I agree 100%

I mean, a normal person can see this, but Harden groupies, no matter what, they will find an excuse.

studogg likes this.
  18. HP3

HP3 Member

Oh shut up, you and the other Tillman stooges can have a seat in the back.

19. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Heres proof :D:D

20. HP3

HP3 Member

Yes, proof that I have a functioning mind LOL. The only team in the NBA who missed the opening night with a staffer that tested positive for Covid and you morons have the gall. :rolleyes:

jiggyfly likes this.