1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wall / Cousins and more to miss tonight’s game due to Covid tracing *UPDATE* someone tested positive

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatBoyNick, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

And after this Harden stuff he will be the undisputed hated player in the league. Nobody else can compete.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  2. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

And what exactly did you conclude?

3. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Wasn’t he already?

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Well he did have most Rockets fans on his side, I am guessing that number will drop off significantly.

HP3, BallaDoc and sirbaihu like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

He didn't answer my questions.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I dont think so. I think it will be the other way around.

7. SORF

SORF Member

It is like the flu shot. You can still get the flu, but the body will bounce back quicker and the flu case will be lighter. Instead of 3 days of horrible flu symptoms, you have have a milder case for 24 hours. I heard we may be receiving covid vaccines yearly like the flu shot.

BallaDoc and DaDakota like this.
  8. acruz2

acruz2 Member

This kinds of reminds me of 3 Denver QBs who were fined because they where all together without mask.

BigShasta likes this.
  9. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

House licking his lips realising he now has the green light.

BigShasta likes this.
  10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You heard wrong. I will be doing no such thing.

Gorilladunks likes this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is less of a Harden thing and more of how the F is the league going to work outside the bubble?

Not just for the Rockets but the entire league. It doesn't bode well when a team can't field enough players on opening night.

BallaDoc, daywalker02 and Patience like this.
  12. photojoe

photojoe Member

One of my best friends has been in the hospital for a week, unable to stand, vomiting non-stop and he has an MRI scheduled to evaluate for possible damage to his brain. 32 years old, no pre-existing health conditions.
    We are on a basketball forum, and I love basketball. Taking whatever precautions that health experts are recommending to us if far more important than one regular season basketball game.

13. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

There is a dude in the White House way dumber.

SkareKrow, BallaDoc, rockbox and 6 others like this.
  14. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

If Harden was indeed partying and breaking the protocol then it is time to accept the facts and just move him. Grown man wants to be at a strip-club rather than being professional then there is not much anyone can do to change his views at this stage. As much as I would hate to see Miami or Philly trade if given a chance just pull the trigger, even if they are not offering much for Harden's talent. Harden is simply diminishing his trade value with such antics and it seems he is completely disconnected with other Rockets players.

15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

And millions of dumb-bots who can't help but bring him up in irrelevant conversations while the rest of us are just living life without revolving it around one person.

16. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

um no. and i dont think youve read the actual story. this has nothing to do with harden actually.

Trading away harden for pennies on the dollar because of a covid protocol would be the most effing stupid decision the rockets could make. Thank god you have no say. jesus christ.

Patience and harold bingo like this.
  17. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

LMAOOO the boys are partying hard. Its christmas baby

18. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Imagine thinking harden is going to give up ass to play with this dog **** team

19. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Biden doesn't get there until January if I'm not mistaken.

20. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

I thought NBA protocols stated you couldn't be with any group of people outside of games and practice.

How do we have half the team getting a haircut in a small apartment. It's really these dumb choices that will keep coming back to bite us.

Right now this team clearly has no good leadership. Wall has a good attitude but he has yet to prove he's a good leader. Harden is definitely not setting a good example for anyone else on the team.

Imagine being a rookie on this team and see James Harden out partying before opening night. Most players would think why would they need to follow protocol when the team's best player isn't going to.