1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wall / Cousins and more to miss tonight’s game due to Covid tracing *UPDATE* someone tested positive

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatBoyNick, Dec 23, 2020.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I think people want to get rid of Harden because he doesn't want to be in Houston. This is twice now that he has broken COVID protocols.

I mean, I don't want to get rid of Harden, especially when teams will assume his value is low since he can't seem to follow simple rules. Either way, don't be surprised at the outrage. Harden is the superstar in this team, he is the one being catered to, the least he can do is follow the rules and play while the Rockets find an exit strategy.

HP3 and NotInMyHouse like this.
  2. charlieaustin

charlieaustin Contributing Member

I have no reason to lie. In all of the cases I mentioned these people were confirmed to have tested positive. My daughter's friends tested positive last May and June and tested positive again in Nov. at their college (different colleges). My wife's friend works in a doctors office and her husband is a doctor. Believe what you want.

daywalker02 and DVauthrin like this.
  3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Idk. Harden did fked up, but it looks like harden wasn't the cause of this outbreak, our players acted irresponsible also. But on here we have people ready to lynch Harden. Those who r like harden fked up, get rid of him, how about the rest of the players that fked up, u gonna ask for the same sht? Just a bunch of hypocrites in my eyes.

4. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Harden is doing a Kanye West to his reputation with Houston fans. We've had his back for years. He's being unprofessional and putting others at risk.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Dude you know the cdc still recommends wearing masks even after you get the vaccine until most people get it right? You can still spread the virus even if you are immune to it.

6. fchowd0311

Did the other players actually break protocol. I'm actually curious because I don't know the answer to that.

You can catch Covid even following protocol.

7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Idk either my dude. But b4 we go lynching harden, the facts need to come out.

ESPN says Rockets-Thunder game postponed after COVID protocol violations by James Harden, John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins and Kenyon Martin left Houston with too few players

Seem like it was a team effort, but harden is the one people r getting ready to lynch. Let's see how punishment goes to see if violation of protocol is true.

saleem likes this.
  8. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

of course they do. gotta keep the sheep under control. Public display of obedience.

9. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

false positives my friend. Tons of them. Especially with the rapid test

coachbadlee likes this.
  10. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Lol. Rockets fans “Man this team has a shot to be really good”

Half the team breaks protocol day 1

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I think "lynching" is a term you shouldn't just throw around if you have any respect for its real meaning.

12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Sure. I will use something else. All I see is people are already deeming harden guilty b4 the whole facts come out. Man has violate the protocols but our teammates also fked up it seems.

sirbaihu likes this.
  13. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

It's funny. We are still having issues with proper testing for the "virus" but that vaccine was developed in no time at all!! Wow!!

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

When ever I encounter double digit iq conspiracy theorists I always ask then in regards to any particular conspiracy "what is the intent/goal?" and "is the opportunity cost of such an elaborate conspiracy worth their goal"?

Sorry to label you a double digit iq individual but I have to speak the truth. It's in my nature.

15. HardenVolumeOne

a lot of houston fans just get their info from espn and fs1, they never loved harden but put up with harden because this is a rockets forum and he was very productive. any other forum, prior to any of this harden situation happening he was the most hated player in the league.

16. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

ive read your truths for years. too bad its only your truth.

HP3 and jiggyfly like this.
  17. HROZ

HROZ Member

Harden wants out.
    As long as he gets us Some value. He can have out.

Best bet for me is keep him for another year. Only 1 team will succeed this season In a championship. The others should be keen to trade.

We don't want to eff up Kawhi / Embiid / Butler's chance at a ring.

18. tc0330

tc0330 Member

harden has got to be the dumbest MF i ever seen

coachbadlee likes this.
  19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

That is actually a very good question.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  20. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

True. I am willing to put $500 down on saying that not a single player will suffer any complications that would go beyond standard flu and most will be far less than that.