1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Several Rockets to miss tonight’s game due to contact tracing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Dec 23, 2020.

1. xaos

xaos Member

If its House I'm going to flip

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Bruh! You kldding me right now????

[​IMG]

4. Omihall23

Omihall23 Member

The fact that Harden is actually trying to defend going to this event probably means he's not the player who tested positive for coronavirus. Just insane coincidence, but it's still a really bad look for him.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Yes we can very easily blame James Harden. Come back to me when Lebron forces his teammates to sit out games because he went to a Covid spreader event.

Nook likes this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

exactly. A lot of fans holding out hope Harden isn't as dumb and selfish as he has been acting. It is what is. Harden sucks no way around it. He has single-handidly stopped Boogie and Wall from debuting after years and months of injury. After 20 years of waiting Harden has single-handedly stopped Silas from having his best team to play his first game with his parents watching at home who could not attend.

wow. The more you think about it, the more you realize just how awful Harden is being.

like I said no recovery from this. Harden is at rock bottom IMO

HP3 and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. PhilCollins

PhilCollins Contributing Member

Done sticking up for this b****. DONE. F this guy.

9. Nook

Nook Member

You are more than welcome to blame Harden and fans are justified in being angry...... what I mean is can you blame Harden for believing he will get what he wants based on the way superstars are treated in the NBA.

BelgianRocketsFan and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. Bobby Jackson Rules

Wow. It means there are at least two players tested positive. The long nightmare started from Danuel House never ends.

FrontRunner likes this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

He doesn't care........ none of the superstar players do.... from his perspective he asked for a trade, they have had well over a month to trade him so it is on the Rockets organization........ and in a sense he is right, they should have know Harden wouldn't just indefinitely keep playing and be happy........

Dude has no concept of consequences, think about it....

JumpMan likes this.
  12. topfive

topfive CF OG

We have no idea if this is because of Harden. McLemore tested positive, but since Harden is theoretically immune for a while, Ben probably caught it from another source. My guess is that the contract tracing was because of him. Harden's absence tonight is due to him breaking protocol, but it's not likely he infected the team.

EDIT: Just saw this in Woj's tweet: "He {McLemore} isn't the teammate whose positive test initiated contact tracing today on team."

#92 topfive, Dec 23, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
    HP3 likes this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

please don’t be House...please

14. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

**** Harden at this point, suspend him.

15. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Harden is not Lebron. But who is.

16. King1

King1 Contributing Member

This is absurd. What a ****ing joke

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

That is correct. It wasnt Harden who caused the contact tracing I found out in another thread. but still not a good look for Harden. 2 players on the Rockets team have COVID.

18. alexcapone

alexcapone Contributing Member

Nook and HP3 like this.
  19. topfive

topfive CF OG

Just saw this in Woj's tweet: "He {McLemore} isn't the teammate whose positive test initiated contact tracing today on team."

At this point, who the f$#k knows what's going on?

All I know for certain is this: Tilman Fertitta is pissssssssssssssssssssssed.

HP3 likes this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

That isn't going to increase what the Rockets get for him.

The Rockets organization has really been foolish through this whole situation.......... the idea that they could just keep a superstar and just play him until they decide they want to deal his was incredibly stupid in the current environment in the NBA. They have only harmed their leverage and trade return.

That is what I am pissed about. I expect superstar players, especially those that are either young or have not won a ring to get what they want under the insane culture of the current NBA. After I saw what Leonard did I knew things were not the same.

cmoak1982 likes this.