1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Fantasy Footy 2020-2021

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rocketball, Aug 31, 2020.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I didn't realize playoffs had started either, and honestly just assumed my team was too crappy to have made them anyway. Didn't realize I snuck in as the #8 seed, so never touched my lineup.

Ended up with a half point loss. Been that type of year.... :confused::eek:o_O:rolleyes:

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Sorry fade...I sweated that game since Henry and Herbert picked the first round to have their worst games. I thought I was cooked when that late TD pass to Hollywood happened. Hate losing close games like that...

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Good game HoustonTexan4Life. After getting a zero from JPP, a 1 from Hockenson, and 4 from Hunt I thought I was cooked. Especially after Hopkins had that late TD. Fortunately Diontae Johnson came up with the TD.

Thanks for letting me join the league. Look forward to next year. And defending my title. :D

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Good game, NewRoxFan. Sucked in the regular season, blew through the playoffs and made it to the Finals. Then I pulled a Harden and choked it..... :p

Man, you cooked me the 1st 2 times we met. I couldn't believe I had a chance to pull the upset.....if only Big Ben threw it to someone else. :)

NewRoxFan likes this.