1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We as rockets fans should be outside by Toyota center with signs to let JH know that we need him

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by houston#1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

If I do pass by this caravan, I would honk not for the persuasion of James Harden, but for these committed Rockets fans.

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So now it's not about holding him hostage but trying to put a poster on the spot to come up with a trade?

Just stop, he made himself very clear and you don't even know what trades have actually been offered so how the heck do you know if there will be a better offer?

WTF does 2k have to do with this?

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

A team that blew a 3-1 2nd round lead and now have to held hostage by Leonard since he did not sign a extension?

Oh yeah and have most of their FRP's going to OKC for the next decade.

Why would you not want the Rockets Lottery bound if they trade Harden?

4. Rockets4Life13

The point is you’re not getting a real superstar back in Return for Harden. You don’t even get someone like Lillard who i think is just below the superstar tier.
    you‘re not getting Lebron, KD, Curry, Leonard, AD, Giannis.
    You just aren’t.

So there will never be a trade offer with equal value. That’s the point. You’re reading way more into this than i actually said - i never said i know what offers have been there.

2K is the only world where u trade superstar for superstar.

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

No that's not the point, the poster said he wanted to wait to get better deals and you accused him again of thinking it was 2k.

Nobody said it had to be of equal value but it better be more than Hero and a 2027 FRP.

Capiche?

Stop with the strawman.

HP3 and Patience like this.
  6. Htown's Finest

Supporting Member

Well I think Leonard will sign the extension to stay in LA if the NBA doesn't do anything to the Clippers in regards to the tampering allegation. But regardless I think the Clippers are still in a better situation currently than 95% of the other NBA franchises. But that's just my opinion bro. Point being is Houston can do several things here, they are not just bound to one move. They can rebuild, totally start over, or try to keep Harden for his remaining 2 seasons that he is on the books for. It's not a cookie cutter or one size fits all scenario to me.

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

No rallies, please. Not worth it.

8. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

dont forget to hire the strippers otherwise Harden wouldn't notice

9. HardenVolumeOne

all of this harden hate will blow over after we beat okc

10. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Everyone should be out there - with their GTFO signs!

This dude has made a mint... He has had overwhelming support from fans and the org...
    He has been coddled and placated every step of the way - some of which at detriment to the future of the team... and this jerkwad still wants to act a fool...

SCREW THIS SELF ABSORBED NARCISSISTIC DIVA!

I'd rather cheer for a mediocre team of guys that work hard and appreciate their jobs and the fans than continue to cater to Blames Hard-on...

#110 kjayp, Dec 21, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    Rockets4Life13 likes this.
  11. kjayp

i got over the SAS meltdown - where it was quite evident that he just quit on the team... not again... screw this dude!

12. HardenVolumeOne

harden will finish his career as a rocket, whether you choose to cheer for the rockets during that time period, is up to you

13. kjayp

Tip jar bet? I'll even payout if he finishes the existing 2 years on his contract...

I've been a Rockets fan since the days of Moses Malone... Tillman and Harden are running neck n neck for the guy that has most infuriated me in all that time...

14. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

I have no desire to kiss his ass. Get the best possible offer and move on.

kjayp likes this.
  15. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Sorry, but I'm not quite eager for another 15 years of missing the playoffs half the time, getting into the second round once, being a perpetual 9th seed, and pinning my hope on injury prone "superstars". Also, I hope you appreciate the irony of lambasting Harden while supporting Cousins.

kjayp and HP3 like this.
  16. HardenVolumeOne

just enjoy the season, harden is 31. he might not have anymore elite years left. He is only like 3 seasons( based on his scoring output) away from passing hakeems in all-time scoring.

Also funny how that thread about hakeem demanding a trade didnt get any traction

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

18. kjayp

Cousins hasnt done anything to negatively affect my team... he signed a non guaranteed min deal - no risk/high ceiling - he's aces in my book!

19. HardenVolumeOne

these 99ers only care about hakeem thats it

20. HardenVolumeOne

neither has harden, harden is showing up and answering questions, going to practice and asking silas questions yet he is hated. Its almost like you hakeem and yao fans want the situation to be way worse than it is. ESPn hasnt even talked about harden today and tipoff for the new season is tommorow. Harden will be here for the time being, and depending on how great our record is, could actually sign his extension

HP3 likes this.