1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Yahoo] Season Predictions / we're not even in the playoffs, WOW!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jaychi, Dec 21, 2020.

1. HardenVolumeOne

where did you hear that, if thats true.. it only makes the nba more and less a popularity contest as people have been saying for years. I doubt the nba even has average tv ratings this year. People are sick of the NBA now. Also mark it down if harden is a rocket this entire season.. luka and the mavs will not finish with a higher seed than us, thats with porzingis healthy or not

BigShasta likes this.
  2. HardenVolumeOne

as does nbcsports. will be very intresting to watch steph curry this year and how the media covers him when the warriors struggle( like i think they will). They'll probbaly use the injury excuse or claim he is no longer in his prime

pippendagimp likes this.
  3. paboy1984

paboy1984 Member

they doubted us when we first got CP3 and boom....so FK YAHOO and any other media outlet

HP3 and clos4life like this.
  4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

but worries and nets with their wet tolilet paper stars will be mvps oh okay...

5. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

If Rockets trade Harden, the team will get another star. Maybe not as good as James but definitely a star. Add that with healthy Cousins/Wall and star in the making in Wood, then Rockets will definitely move towards Surprising Team slot. With Harden staying, team is in Top 3!

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

actually, yahoe is mostly sharing precisely these nbcsports worriers articles. there are occasional clips/fakers articles and anti-rockets ones mixed in, but i'd say 80% WFFL

7. HardenVolumeOne

they also said mike dantoni would be worse type of coach for harden, because dantoni failed with kobe and melo. They are sleep to the fct that harden is the most complete offensive player in the league, he can do anything.. yes even play off-ball and post up

clos4life likes this.
  8. lionaire

lionaire Member

Yep, narrative has been set for Luka already. All he has to do is marginally improve from last year and he'll probably get. Doesn't matter what seed the Mavs are.

9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

The year Westbrook got MVP we weren't predicted to make the playoffs so f their predictions.

10. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

With limited fans our lower bowl will be an advantage for us as it will be like normal. 2nd seed

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Searched up some dope jamz on Altavista.
    I cried a lil when I thought of J Hard.

boomboom and withmustard like this.
  12. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I assume this is without Harden which I’d disagree with but there’s enough question marks to make it plausible. If this is with Harden they’re just trolling. Anthony Davis can’t lead anyone to the playoffs. Harden could drag your high school team there.

HP3, DVauthrin and BigShasta like this.
  13. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Without Harden, Wood and company could get us to the playoffs.

14. HardenVolumeOne

even if lukas defense is crap, the media will excuse it. when for years that was why they kept harden out from being a top 5 player. Nash, dirk, curry all can win mvp without being 2-way players but harden has to be a combo of jerry west/ and gary payton to even sniff media praise

Richie_Rich, BigM and lionaire like this.
  15. HardenVolumeOne

like he got detriot to the playoffs last year

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Boogie was a Worrier not long ago and he got a bigger contract than the one now.

17. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Just wait and see, and I say this with or without James harden

18. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

If we make the playoffs we will be like the Thunder from last year, exceeding expectations and putting up a first round fight against a better team. Otherwise, I could easily see us missing the playoffs.

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yall don't realize we're trash yet? Lulz.

20. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Nets in the finals...all these aholes think Harden ends up in Brooklyn.