1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James harden out partying again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Dec 19, 2020.

1. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Thx bro.

2. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

What else is new.

Chasing_Chase likes this.
  3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I’m sorry man

4. TheSource

TheSource Member

He’s breaking the rules to lower his trade value so the rockets don’t trade him because he loves the new roster :cool:

5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Wasn't this guy supposed to be getting married? Maybe that ended and made him want a fresh new start and this is him coping with it all?

So Saith Red likes this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

I checked that dude’s page and the story he has...zero connection to Harden on his story, and u see none of the people in that Harden video in none of the posts in that story

u see none where they’re at this bar or wherever Harden was at when this video was taken

it could be for clout

Did u know who Rylo Rodriguez was before Harden appeared on his timeline?

I’m not saying this video is old for sure tho

HP3 likes this.
  7. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Rylo for sure had a show in Humble last night though.

8. riko

riko Member

3 weeks old on reddit

9. SmallBallDoesntWork

Im pretty sure it was on someone elses story tagged in that guys page its hard to explain. And yeah im pretty sure Rylo is signed with Lil baby so that def adds up.

10. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Even if its before training camp hes an idiot for not wearing a mask

Chasing_Chase likes this.
  11. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

12. SmallBallDoesntWork

happy to be wrong. Would be a slap in the face if that was last night

13. riko

riko Member

Still dose not condone the no mask but it’s old. It’s timing of him posting it which is Puzzling. think it’s a message to the Rockets who are probably still hesitant to trade him as Woj said.

14. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

True but the concern we're hearing from the league is not that Harden won’t be able to get his stats on a new team. Rather, it’s that he’ll be a major disruption to team chemistry, both on and off the court.

Harden apologists have overlooked the fact that the Harden-led Rocket teams have never shown particularly good chemistry. Our success has been mostly due to Harden’s incredible offensive output. Even during CP3’s first year here, the chemistry was really not that good - it’s just that Harden and Paul took turns dominating. While it was very successful, it was not an example of great chemistry. And more importantly, the success was only temporary (1 season).

So assuming this video is recent, Harden is just reinforcing the perception that he only cares about himself. And for a team that feels like it’s developed great chemistry and wants to build on it instead of disrupting it, this video is something to give them pause. Right now, if we are serious about trading Harden before the start of the season, we don’t want potential trading partners pausing.

The Rockets and the league need to come down strong against this behavior. Threaten Harden with suspension and insist he issue a public apology. Otherwise, he’s going to keep pulling this BS.

Chasing_Chase and Htown's Finest like this.
  15. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Thx bro

16. sheb

sheb Member

how can anyone be sure ? That’s counting symptomatic people becoming symptomatic again.

It’s possible to be reinfected and be asymptotica, which doesn’t get reported. This people are still carriers though

the point is none of will really know what’s happening for a few years

malakas likes this.
  17. Chasing_Chase

Chasing_Chase Member

I’m sorry to hear that fam. I work in the med center, and I can tell you it’s no joke. I do not envy the docs and nurses working in the ER and covid positive floors. I actually got it myself back in July, but was lucky to only have mild symptoms. But as you personally know, it can be tragic.

RIP to your cousin.

18. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’m very sorry for your loss.

19. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

I think this is a video at a restaurant, before the concert. I don’t think he went to the show.

20. riko

riko Member

Harden is good for 30 in any system. That is no ones concern but his off the court stuff

Nook likes this.