1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: John Wall don't feel valued or respected by Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Eddie Cecco, Dec 16, 2020.

1. onreego

onreego Member

Gonna be awkward when y’all eventually turn on Wall.

2. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

Harden is tried of playing with playmaking PGs. He can already do all of that...he needs a PG who can shoot and be a secondary playmaker.

Nothing personal, John.

ksny15 likes this.
  3. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

wow you are playing exactly into the hands of our detractors from all these years of slander... smh weak af

Richie_Rich likes this.
  4. onreego

onreego Member

Honestly I’m less concerned with what Wall and Harden do on the court together versus what Wall can do with the team when Harden sits.

jiggyfly and rockbox like this.
  5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Or if James decides he’s staying. And god forbid the team comes together and starts winning.

Richie_Rich likes this.
  6. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

I think wall needs to do more triple triple likes 20 pts 10 assists and 10 rebounds, increase the shooting percentage and penalty shooting. It also needs to bring the whole team like cp3 and shoot the final minutes hero ball to save the team. If he can do it, he will earn more respect.

7. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I think this is the media just trying to break up Houston sports as usual.

Cstyle42 likes this.
  8. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Is there a way we can get Wall to run the 2nd unit and have less Harden + Wall? So Wall and Cousins play together and Harden and Wood play together? And then during crunch time I think having Harden and Wall together can work.

jdjd likes this.
  9. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

It’s just so different if we deploy a lineup with all shooters versus the non shooting PG. Wall apparently makes 40% of his catch and shoot 3s tho (I randomly saw this stat and I’m biased so I didn’t double check it), so teams may not be able to double harden.

10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I would care if Wall did not suck.

Jontro likes this.
  11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

starting to think Morey might be behind this.

weird all these stories that keep popping up.

I understand the media loves to push sensationalism bs almost all the time.

hardens working out at practice looks in shape then the very next day Espn and the whole sports world is showing some pregame pic that makes Harden look Fat. Any halfway decent journalist could look that up in less than 5 seconds.

our sports media is straight hot garbage lately.

The NBA the game I do still enjoy watching but everything else is a reality television show at this point.

I will say this and I defended Morey in the past, if the reports are true that Harden has been running the show getting players tossed getting rid of coaches (Mchale wasn’t the best but still) skipping practice, that’s really an indictment Morey for allowing that much input.

ipaman likes this.
  12. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Imagine being on the team of a guy who hasn't played one regular season game for the Rockets.

Over the guy who put this franchise on his back and brought us back to NBA relevancy.

Man the stupidity of some people is astounding.

These same people will in less than two full seasons be clamouring for Harden again.

onreego, Reeko and HP3 like this.
  13. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

NO **** he sucks ass LOL

14. Loki27

Loki27 Member

What has Wall accomplished. Getting your butt kicked by isiah thomas was his career highlight.

15. Loki27

Loki27 Member

Yes, this revisionist history concerning the greatness of Wall. So, Brooks who coached both players believes it is upgrade to get Westbrook. Hey, but guys on the internet would know more. Gotya.

16. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

It’s F*** James Harden... been that way. Will remain that way until further notice.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

What does this have to do with the post

18. riko

riko Member

Asian sensation would support Satan over Harden. I don’t know why he hates Harden so much but it is what it is

19. DLT

DLT Member

Why do you assume that the other way around isn't better? People forget that before Harden came back, Silas said that Wall and Wood have great chemistry. Wood will feast with either guy.

20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

It's not Houston fans rejecting Harden; it's Harden rejecting Houston fans. Yeah, it sucks.