1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: John Wall don't feel valued or respected by Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Eddie Cecco, Dec 16, 2020.

1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

we don't believe you, you need more people

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

3. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

unless there is a real article on it................you can't believe the opening post

4. xaos

xaos Member

lol what is this made up story

harold bingo likes this.
  5. Pass 1st shoot 2nd

Pass 1st shoot 2nd Contributing Member

What's with the Pepe the Frog avatar, an apropos of the alt-right movement?

6. Eddie Cecco

Eddie Cecco Member

I am not an insider and I don't want to be considered an insider, so please dont start at the wrong point.

My source is not one, TWO people who work at the Toyota Center facilities during the last 14 years and who I also consider "family". They are close to the players all the time, I mean physically close and this information are stories of them, things of the coexistence during training or hallway rumors from inside the organization. You can choose to believe or not believe but it doesn't make sense to get toxic, if you want to call it fiction, go ahead, will not be a problem for me bro, cause basically i comment what they tell me, im not living it in first person.

Days ago i commented: PJ Tucker has his house for rent in Houston. Yesterday they told me nothing is for rent, it is for sale. Things are happening day by day and some information arrives, but of course it can be wrong or changeable depending on what happens.

End of the story, There are no insider or journalistic moves in my posts.

Greetings and health to all.

Little Bit, D-rock, abaker28 and 8 others like this.
  7. Robjos

Robjos Member

lol!!! nex time just dont post anything.... its garbage to be quoting "sources" and all of it is speculation on something someone supposedly heard.... Shame on you... We like our inside information to actually come from credible and respected members of this board.

8. Eddie Cecco

Eddie Cecco Member

There is more speculation ni the fact that your brain already passed "the australopithecus stage" than what I write.

Loki27 likes this.
  9. Miragedassault

This guy first reported Paul was unhappy so he maybe legit so people chill! Heard anything about harden brother?

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you should look up @swedish-olajuwon and @BraBra

D-rock likes this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lol, this story u posted on here was so fake. U made it up. The fact that people actually bought it makes it even worse.

12. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Only place that can take PJ and James is Philadelphia. Miami would be unable to do that. Philly having the exception allows them to take both.

Simmons, Thybulle, Milton + 2 FRP or Maxey + 1 FRP for James and PJ is the move. I think both teams see the writing on the wall and the sooner it's done the better. Rockets can waive Clemons with this trade and ensure they don't have to make cuts to the roster to duck the hard cap.

Wall/Milton or Maxey/ Brown
    Eric/McLeMore / Green
    Thybulle/House/ Nwaba
    Simmons/ Tate / KJ Martin
    Wood/Cousins/Bruno

Final Roster, way under the hard cap and under the luxury tax. LTS 20/21 Champions!

13. Miragedassault

Get it done Morey

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I heard John Wall went to the top of the highest hill in Houston and screamed from the top of his lungs, "I am better than Westbrook, why don't Harden love me?"

tycoonchip and HP3 like this.
  15. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Also Wall looked at Boogie in the car and said " I wish I knew how to quit you!"[​IMG]

D-rock, Sweet Lou 4 2 and HP3 like this.
  16. jim1961

jim1961 Member

I have some sympathy for the OP if he turns out to be right. Unfortunately, the pure magnitude of misinformation out there puts nearly all claims in doubt. Also unfortunate, it might be mid season/Trade Deadline time before its sorted out.

Once information is so in doubt as to not believe any of it (or know what to believe), it becomes a situation exactly counter to what the information age was supposed to bring us in the first place. In some ways, it feels like a step back from the days when not as much got reported, but you could usually trust it when it did.

17. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Damn turned to an Eddie dog pound in here quickly.

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

False news spreads faster than the truth. It has been studies and proven.
    https://mitsloan.mit.edu/ideas-made-to-matter/study-false-news-spreads-faster-truth

19. riko

riko Member

Well we now know brabra was a fraud but hoping atleast Eddie is not

D-rock likes this.
  20. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

What @Eddie Cecco says could very well be true. I appreciate the news. Seems like something Wall would say.