1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: John Wall don't feel valued or respected by Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Eddie Cecco, Dec 16, 2020.

1. jim1961

jim1961 Member

One good thing may come of all this non-sense, maybe women will get more involved in basketball. I mean, the gossip sounds just like women used to do at bridge club.

clos4life likes this.
  2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Everyone has sauces.

Boston84 likes this.
  3. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Opinion and facts are two different things FYI

Loki27 likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

John Wall screaming “damn I’m better” as he goes to his car...

this sounds fake as hell

OP is playing his game well tho, he’s got people believing he has sources

Loki27, roslolian, Fyreball and 9 others like this.
  5. bmelo

bmelo Member

OP thinks 30 year old multimillionaires care like junior high school varsity players if they are liked by 'team star' lol. Im sure the moment John puts on his casual outfit after his player duties he doesn't care about Hardens existence

Loki27 likes this.
  6. Rockets4Life13

Pretty sure they'd not spent 2 years of their life trying to come back from a horrible injury if they were thinking like this. I might be wrong tho.

7. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

SO True.

The worst part about this whole situation is that somehow ... TILMAN has now become a figure that some people feel sorry for when HE was the original root of this problem .... and this situation is letting him off the hook

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

John Wall could be feeling some type of way about this Harden situation, but what sounds ridiculously fake and like some bad fan fiction is John Wall screaming about how he’s better than Westbrook on his way to his car

it’s funny how many believe something so silly

the last time OP tried to fool people into believing he has sources, he said this

This strong rumor came today from the environment of James Harden. According to the source, Harden dont want to hear or discuss a possible Westbrook trade and has made some kind of threat to one of Tilman's sons: "If Russ is not here, I will not be here either."

"Lucas has an advantage if we consider that the two great figures of the teamwould stay focused if he were the new coach"...
    this is allegedly a direct quote from “someone from the environment of Harden”

people actually believe someone associated with Harden would refer to Harden and Russ as “the 2 great figures of the team”...no one talks like that

OP is reading the situation and then creating fan fiction that he claims is from sources whether in the organization or in his own words, “from the environment of James Harden”

this is so clearly fake, but people eat it up

9. bmelo

bmelo Member

I mean he thinks of himself as a superstar and the unicorn. Loves playing hoop. Not like Harden Is his girlfriend... just dude that's good at basketball too but I doubt he losses sleep over him. If fans are fed up with Hardens whining 'big dawgs' like John and Boogie are fed up too

Loki27 likes this.
  10. Boston84

Boston84 Member

fan fiction haha....you’re right. I seriously doubt he’s yelling in a parking lot I’m better than westBrook. Of course he thinks that, all nba players have high confidence levels and believe in themselves but 100% doubt he’s screaming it in a parking lot

11. clos4life

clos4life Member

We won't believe brabra butwe fall for this?

Boston84 likes this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

no need to doubt my friend, he’s not

anyone can make up some fan fiction and claim they heard it from the basketball grapevine, and many will believe it...people on here are that thirsty for “insiders”

roslolian, Nick_713 and Boston84 like this.
  13. Boston84

Boston84 Member

yea agree dude, it’s not only here tho haha look at the hawks guy and then we have same situation on Celtics boards

Reeko likes this.
  14. Asian Sensation

Team Wall and Rockets All the way. **** James Harden and trade his “yes man” Tucker with him please and thanks. K bye.

ashleyem likes this.
  15. HardenVolumeOne

harden ain’t getting traded. Let’s see how the season plays out before we jump too irrational thoughts

16. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

17. HardenVolumeOne

Yea I’m calling fake news on this story as well

18. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

19. roslolian

roslolian Member

I'm really happy with Wall. I don't even mind we got ripped off on the WB deal twice cuz he has shown leadership and has played hard (and well) during the preseason games.

One thing I know for sure is he isn't mentally r****ded BBall IQ wise like WB. Love the fire and intensity but that dude is dumber than a sack of bricks.

20. riko

riko Member

Wall is a great player but he is not better then Russ.