1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Source: John Wall don't feel valued or respected by Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Eddie Cecco, Dec 16, 2020.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

tbh if I was a player aspiring for a ring, I wouldn't trust/value Wall either.

Man did just come back from major ass injuries. Slipping and Falling at Home, haven't played for 2 years.

Like all these haters piling on Harden, like honestly do u trust Wall to carry cause i sure as hell don't. Im out here praying the man doesn't get injured every time he touches the ball.

2. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

sub par defender? umm he made all nba team on defense...and is known to be a great on ball defender..hes still working his way into basketball shape give him some time

3. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

yeah story just doesn’t sound right lol. And if true Wall speaks lies. He never was and never will be better than Westbrook lol. Love these unnamed sources.

Loki27 likes this.
  4. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I need to comprehend something beyond you writing that the Harden Rockets have been mediocre? If that’s your stance, you don’t know what mediocre means. Or you’re just plain wrong. It’s one or the other.

#144 BigM, Dec 16, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    DVauthrin and HP3 like this.
  5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Harden Haters: oh my God this is because he is the worse and always has been!!!

Everyone else: I'm Skeptical.

Rocket River

HP3, Patience and BigM like this.
  6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

For real

Rocket River

7. wesbound

wesbound Member

dang... hot sauce is being spilled about the rockets every day... and now this garbage?

8. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

A conclusion "from that day (Monday the 14th) made early Tuesday morning disturbs me a little.

9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Isn’t that what Harden should do too?

10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Isn't that what he said he's going to do?

11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, really hope he does.

12. chadyang

chadyang Member

Rockets are "willing to get uncomfortable" as training camp opens and the season begins

13. htownfan_9210

htownfan_9210 Member

Not gone lie... that **** sounds fake AF.

vator and BigM like this.
  14. abaker28

abaker28 Member

To be fair, we made the WCF with Dwight and there were rumours even then that the team was divided.
    But agree we need unity on the team.

15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

It was very flukey. We should have lost to the Clippers but their choke outdid our lack of chemistry. Plus they didn’t have the greatest chemistry either.

16. Rockets4Life13

That’s how you know someone has no clue what he‘s talking about. After saying John wall is a subpar defender you already know their opinion is biased and not factual.

DCHAMP and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

People like to harp on 2015 as if we only had to win once instead of three on a row. Supporting cast didn't do all the work as much as some liked to pretend they did.

Sorry but I can't take anyone seriously who prefers what we were before and would probably be again to what we are now. I don't miss a paltry seven playoff appearances and one second round appearance in over 15 years, or having your season at the mercy of injury prone "superstars"; THAT's actual mediocrity.

Rocket River likes this.
  18. Highlyrated

Highlyrated Member

Westbrook is the most overrated player in the history of the nba

19. RocketStan

RocketStan Member

I buy this. This guy clearly has sources and just from post game interviews and the retweet from John, that this seems true. All things considered the game last night went as well as it could. Still holding out hope Harden will buy in, but everyday it looks worse on that front.

Loki27 likes this.
  20. Salvy

Salvy Member

Yeah but does James Harden feel valued and respected by John Wall? Does Wall giggle every time Harden walks in with a doughnut (or is it donut)....Or does Wall encourage no body shaming and lets him know constantly real men have curves....

vator likes this.