1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shams: Harden has added bucks and heat to “preferred destinations”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htown Legend, Dec 10, 2020.

1. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

who are Heat's assets??

sirjesse likes this.
  2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Wouldn't be shocked at all if Gersson Rosas lets is "leak" that they are willing to trade for Harden without an agreement beyond the two years just to mix things up. Other GM's and owners that are pissed at star players for overstretching their leverage would cheerlead this effort all day long too.

If Morey was still in Houston, I think Gerrson would do this. Given that he's buds with Stone and Morey, maybe not so much so he doesn't piss off Morey who is trying to get him on the cheaper end of the spectrum.

3. riko

riko Member

How the hell are the Nets second.? They should be third last with the Bucks and the clippers who just gave crappy P 220 million bucks

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Betting websites know the most. I think it’s Miami or Brooklyn.

I would love to ship him to Toronto, he will fail super hard there. His man crush Drake living in the same city, disaster life.

Hardens next ig post will be thanking Houston.

5. riko

riko Member

Siakam, OG and picks.

pippendagimp and RasaqBoi like this.
  6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Katya Henry
    Tyler Herro
    Duncan Robinson
    Nunn
    Iggy

clutchdabear likes this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

don't take those lists that seriously. it's purely for entertainment purposes and what gets fed to the public media. That's how people will prop bet it. It just depends what you want to believe regardless of what actually makes sense

riko likes this.
  8. J.R.

J.R. Member

Harden under Riley, Spoelstra, Butler, HEAT culture...

[​IMG]

Vivi, sirjesse, izeroi and 3 others like this.
  9. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

i hope miami pulls through then. they have the best young assets to offer out of any contending team.
    and if your pat riley and miami, you'd have to be stupid as hell if you don't try to go all out in getting harden. the heat would be overwhelming title favorites with a big 3 of harden, jimmy butler, and bam adebayo

RasaqBoi likes this.
  10. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Ha, I had to google Katya Henry. Glad I did.

lionaire and RasaqBoi like this.
  11. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

agree. Miami makes the most sense. Let’s be realistic, Sixers won’t give up Simmons.

12. YaoMingsSoulja

James Harden reportedly turns down $50 million per year extension with Rockets - The Dream Shake

"New GM Rafael Stone is about to make or break his career with this situation. Harden doesn’t have a no-trade clause. The GM’s loyalty should be to the franchise, not the player, and getting the best deal possible should be the one and only goal."

This is about the Rockets getting the best deal. This isn't about James Harden.

DVauthrin and Htown Legend like this.
  13. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...Rafael Stone, The Rockets, or us(the fans) don’t owe James Harden a god damn thing. Thank you for the memories James, but this city and organization has catered to your wants and needs and you’ve had pieces around you to have viable chances at a ring. The grass isn’t always greener on the other side. Get the best offer available...

YaoMingsSoulja likes this.
  14. IslandB.O.I.

IslandB.O.I. Member

15. oloboloz

oloboloz Member

Damn that list is depressing. I can't really see any of those teams actually willing to part with assets that make sense for us. Celtics aren't gonna part with Tatum, Bucks aren't gonna swap Giannis, and the nuggets aren't gonna part with Murray. Zero interest in any of the other teams.

16. lalala902102001

Harden for Giannis. Done deal.

17. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I didn’t say he was unsuccessful. I said he’s not a winner. Winners get that recognition post winning. Plenty of elite players that weren’t winners. Very, very, very few players in league history have shown that they can lead a team to win a title. Thats the rubric as far as “winning” goes in sports.

18. Juxtaposed Jolt

The Bucks will probably find some way to cobble together a good package, especially if they get word from Giannis that the move for Harden will convince Giannis to sign long term.

No idea what that package would even include, though.

19. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

As far as I am concerned, this is subjective. There variables that are out of a players control and I don't think that makes them losers. Whether it is injuries, how a team is built, etc. And of course, we are talking about superstars here. Not every player gets lucky. I get it though, you believe "winner" means winning a championship only. I disagree.

Harden's team have always had winning seasons. Harden's team have won in the playoffs. Harden has won an MVP.

20. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I can see the media throwing junk trade scenarios 24/7 to get as many clicks as they can from all these bogus destinations, that doesn’t really bother me, I’m actually amused by their flagrant disrespect for anything Houston, but that doesn’t mean WE (ClutchFans) need to follow their asinine stupidity!!

If Miami is serious about acquiring Harden, the price starts with Bam/Herro/Picks....they’re both young with upside but you don’t get a Top 5 who’s a former MVP and current scoring title holder unless it hurts!! He automatically makes any team he goes to in the east the Finals favorite!! If we deal with Miami and don’t get both Bam/Herro we will be the losers in that trade!!!

As far as Simmons, it’s a hard pass from me!! He may be great at everything else, but he’s a horrible shooter who will always be a liability....think of trading Harden for a young Ricky Rubio...No thanks!!