1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Paul on How The Houston Rockets Almost Beat The Golden State Warriors in The WCF

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Os Trigonum, Dec 9, 2020.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

I mean how many teams have been worth it to pay since then. I'd say when the rockets had cp3 when they were legit contenders. next. no my gripe doesn't begin there. I'm talking about cp3 and tilman.

2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Sure .. if CP3 would have taken better care of his body.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

...or traded some WB picks for Roco

D-rock and HTown_TMac like this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah look at where this dumbass tilman logic got the rockets. blew up in yalls face and yall are scrambling now. still have folks saying the same dumb shitt two years out. you'll just never get it this year, next year or years down the road

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

I get it. Tilman is the devil.

I dont like the guy either, but the way Chris Paul gets exalted around here is cringe inducing. He's gone buddy. He's gone.

Did you hear his latest interview? That should really inspire you! He talked about the Warriors and how he kind of took it easy here since he felt his body wasnt right and needed to take things "gingerly"

But good for the Suns they are getting a 100% healthy and inspired CP3. Too bad we didnt get that.

Taking a supermax when the team was flawed was bad optics regardless. He didnt need all that money. He just wanted all that money, and hey capitalism is great. More power to him he got paid.

And here we are.

D-rock likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

so what. pretty sure everyone knows hes gone. Doesn't mean it wasn't literally on of the dumbest trade in nba history. and people that make sure silly assumptions and post a bunch of nonsense isn't showing anything more than ignorance

good for cp3 taking the money. he deserved it. and it still shows

The optics that looked bad are only to those that are casual and don't understand how team salaries in totality operate

7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

And yet some guys are cutting for CP3 more than for James.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Chris Paul is the point genius.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

Looking at how harden is acting now, can you blame them. cp3 didn't turn his back on Houston. he chose to come here and then he got shipped out

10. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

LOL.

How is he acting? His only official statement was that he would be with the team "soon" .. and he fulfilled that. Everyone knew he wasnt going to be there day 1. Professional athletes acting like babies at times is not a new development.

Now he's here and still getting sht on while Chris Fraud gets preferential treatment?

I'll pull a McCollum on you guys and say "not on my watch"

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

how is he acting? LMAO. ok lets just act like harden hasn't requested to be traded and while the entire nba in prepping for a new season, this guy is at Drai's in vegas during a pandemic. LMFAO.

lets see how is he acting. how stupid is that post. I've had harden's back but even I can acknowledge what he's doing is terrible

coachbadlee likes this.
  12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Chris Paul deserves a championship and Blames Harden robbed him of that. All Hardhead had to do was play team ball.

13. thekad

thekad Member

Morey built one of the greatest teams of all time and Tilman tore it down to save himself money.

Put that on a banner.

14. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

You're like the Alex Jones of this site. You scream and yell and then rip your shirt off when anyone disagrees with you and then have to resort to elementary name calling to make your point?

Go ahead and link me to a source where JAMES HARDEN has said he wants a trade. Not Woj, Not his Mammy. Not his homeboy.

And if you want to ride with Chris Fraud then I'll ride with Harden. He deserves better than what he's gotten. A washed up center who thought he could still play post ball in 2015? A middle aged "Point God" who couldnt stay in shape? His homeboy who thought he would come here and become the alpha?

A bunch of scrub ass HEB baggers missing spoon fed wide open shots?

Sht. On second thought I may have held out longer. Especially if so called die hards are going to flush the last 8 years down the toilet and cherry pick their qualms.

this is just for you -------> :rolleyes:

D-rock likes this.
  15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Finally a quality Os post. Someone mark the date. o_O

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

Did I call you a name? or did I call your post stupid. Which it absolutely was. Looks pretty simple to me. Don't like it? Then don't post stupid shitt

you can't be serious. harden doesn't want to be traded is actually something you believe now. LOL where in the world have you been. you really are behind and have done 0 research.

lets see if you can read all this old news. Or you just must be that naive where you can piece things together. in which case, yeah that's also pretty stupid

nvm the countless threads talking about harden wanting to be traded and here you are telling us no james harden doesn't want to be traded.

This is just for you

[​IMG]

17. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Recess is over Yolo. You can grow up now. Your curse words dont scare me. Your Clutch Fans cred and persona are intact.

You are not the only voice in Rox Nation, just the loudest.

"el perro que ladra no muerde"

You fit that to a T! Just a big squeezable teddy bear you are. Its fun to watch you go off in a Beta rant about what is right and wrong in the world. Entertainment value FIVE STARS!!

(BTW I question your ability to discern what is stupid and not when you would probably give up your ass for Chris Paul - OOPS curse words!)

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

I couldn't care less if it did. I've been the same person since day 1 and it ain't changing. Someone like you who obviously is way behind in times is one of the last to tell anyone different.

You're sitting here crying bout this and that. Did you just stop talking about the actual thread now? Looks like it. Good. Shut up and stop talking to me then. You're making this board dumber with each post. Dude came in a cp3 thread, then made it about harden for the dumbest reason as if he hasn't been in the news for the last month plus. You hate to see it

19. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

This is a great interview.

I think most people and the media often labeling CP3 is someone just like to flop and b****ing to the ref.

But his dedication and work ethic and the basketball IQ is almost second to none.

Which is quite a shame when this franchise decided to give up on him and then one year later found out its a mistake and eventually blowing this team up.

ElPigto and D-rock like this.
  20. D-rock

D-rock Member

Bottom line.

TF fvcked it up instead of going all in by ADDING instead of subtracting.

Deuce and DVauthrin like this.