1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MOREY WHO??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ballgame, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Big Uns

Big Uns Member

You mean when Dwight was our best post season player. The year Harden had to be benched to clear the clips. That year?

2. ballgame

ballgame Member

I'm not making any excuses for that game because Harden just didn't have it BUT people forget who got us to that point, who was putting in work while Dwight was hurt with back issues that season. Harden has carried the Rockets since he put on a Rocket Uniform.

#122 ballgame, Nov 25, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  3. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

lots of rumors on twitter about rockets shopping gordon. I said it before, but breaking up gordon's contract into 2 rotation players or aggregating his salary with some combination of house, pj, and picks for a young starter would make this offseason an A+ for stone. until then I think we made just slight improvements but not enough to keep up with the improvements made by the lakers, clippers, blazers, jazz, mavs, etc.

tycoonchip and MettaWorldPete like this.
  4. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Harden was our best post season player in 2015. As for the Clippers, Harden haters forget that game 6 was only one out three elimination games we had to win in that series and Harden was great in the other two.

MettaWorldPete likes this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Wrong!

Harden’s better effort was directly because of CP3, and it is about them as a combo that worked.

A COMBO!

That is what Morey knew they fit.

DD

6. riko

riko Member

I swear you were bashing Paul when he was here . You were blasting Morey when he was here. It seems you just live to be miserable .

Rocket River likes this.
  7. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I like how Morey has signed a big man (Dwight), traded a former 1st rounder still on his rookie deal for a big (Tony Bradley) traded a starter (Richardson) for pure shooting (Seth Curry), drafted pure shooting (Isaiah Joe) and just picked up pure shooting (Ryan Broekhoff)

So all he has done is get pure shooting and bigs :eek::eek:

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member