1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NEXT GEN Gaming Console, PS5 and Xbox Series X news/upates

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by noize, Mar 17, 2020.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

If you find one ill take it if you dont want it. I'd like to get one for my son's xmas.

thanxxx

2. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Preparing my bot army for tomorrow's Walmart drop. And by bot army I mean me, my son and my wife.

F ALL OF THIS! In late January, there will be so many PS5s on the shelves...people will buy them just to recycle the parts into toilet paper.

Yung-T and Ziggy like this.
  3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Nobody wants that ****. Oh wait, I do need a new WiFi router.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]

JK JK, I'll keep an eye open. PS5 is serious business though, no handouts, it's dog-eat-dog, @Rodman23 taking down FedEx just to see the tears in children's eyes.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Good luck. I hope one of us honorable non-bot people gets one.

6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Why are you still trying so hard? I thought you said you were just gonna drop bank on second hand market

7. donkeypunch

@Blatz was there stock on the sexbox series xxx console only, and not just the all access monthly payment one?

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I did say that. But It'll make me feel remorseful if I do it, I know it, it's just how I am - yet I'd gladly pay extra to buy one from someone I know. For one the money stays in the "fam" and importantly -- I don't have to worry about how it's handled during shipping or theft. After seeing @Rodman23 get ganked and hearing about systems being beaten to death during 2nd hand shipping - I'm weary. I want warranty protection and peace of mind.

Did yall see my story on purchasing sneakers from StockX? If the item isn't pristine and you pay a premium... it's just a bad feeling man.

9. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Any Xbox Series S/X can be bought in Full or purchased using All-Access. There is actually quite of bit of stock in various stores this week. Many you have to purchase online for store pick-up. Target has stock but they may not let u walk-in and purchase. GameStop has stock online now. Best Buy will have it on Black Friday.

10. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

No it was just the all access version for the series x. It normally says out of stock but it switched to available and let me add to cart and start the check out process but when I clicked continue it started sending me back to the main page. Don't know if it was really available...I'm going to wait for microsoft.com to have them in stock so I can use my xbox reward points

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Anyone know when BH Photo will drop their PS5s?

12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

If you did the credit app and was approved, you may get a email the next time GameStop has stock with a link to order a Series X. That's what GS sent me. My X is currently in FedEx land....probably will be delivered tomorrow.

Blatz likes this.
  13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Yung-T, Ziggy and KingCheetah like this.
  14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Blatz likes this.
  16. donkeypunch

Man, if a bundle is the only way to get a system, Im really just gonna wait it out til next year.

17. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I can't really do an Xbox either. my kiddo has too many old games he still plays on playstation. im sure there will be some more by mid december. if not a present with a picture of one inside sounds just as fun lol

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

You have to take on some bad contracts to acquire this asset.

19. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I've checked all of those bundles (series X) since it has been posted and have not been able to add any of them to my cart. I know I said I'll wait but I want to be able to make that choice myself and not have a bunch of bots make it for me.

Ziggy likes this.
  20. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

I've already readied my 15 year old son that his xmas may be very bleak if it takes us until January or later to get a ps5.