1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MOREY WHO??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ballgame, Nov 23, 2020.

1. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Vent your misguided frustration here

HP3, bmelo and D-rock like this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am aware of what he can do.

Mediocre and bad teams wanted him this offseason.

The Clips interest wasn't all too great.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

The Morey Only Fan shows himself once again!

Morey failed. If he’s really that great, following him to his new team makes sense. The man cut his last center. He made a mess. He traded away pick after pick to cover up his messes. Stoner is here for Rockets fans and therefore is a million times better as a human being. He’s also the better GM and already proving it. Morey nearly created a mess so bad our star player wanted to leave. Stoner fixed his mess.

People aren’t stats, they’re people.

Crashlanded19 and T for 3 like this.
  4. riko

riko Member

Morey has made his fair share of mistake
    Signings

Signing an average role player like Lin to that outlandish deal that in turn he was forced to give up a first rounder to get rid of because it was so horrible

Bringing in a recovering alcoholic like Ty Lawson who was a chemistry killer. He was warned by the Denver media to steer clear of this guy

Small ball was a mistake period.

Overpaying for Westbrook with the first round draft picks

But Morey also got us probaly the greatest scorer since MJ and the late Kobe. So that trumps all those mistakes.

#84 riko, Nov 24, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    Crashlanded19 likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Cues the Everything is fine gif. Funny you’ve been dead silent since harden requested to be shipped out.

HP3 likes this.
  6. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

This is bothering me. Who is this?

7. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Ohhh Bruno... right

D-rock likes this.
  8. bmelo

bmelo Member

Maybe Morey had big chin, but Rafael has big jaw

9. ThrillaNManilla

ThrillaNManilla Contributing Member

Amigo, are you always so negative online and in your own life? It seems that way. I feel you are missing the essence or root of the OP's post. He is excited because since TF took over this team, we have been in a downward spiral. There is nothing wrong with the OP being positive about the few moves Stone has made, especially under the constraints imposed by the owner. "A dumbass post" is going a little too far, and I see you write these sort of comments all the time. If you need to get laid, which it sounds like. I can help you out here in Medellin, Colombia. :)

STR8Thugg likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

ever since the rockets have started the dumpster fire I'm supposed act like everything is fine. Nah. that's not me. never was.

you can be excited all you want. The dumbass part is acting like nothing is wrong and everything is settled, especially at one of the worst times of this organization

HP3 likes this.
  11. D-rock

D-rock Member

Bruno

12. ThrillaNManilla

Nah, man. I feel ya. I hate it too, but that is not a reason to take it out on a fellow Rocket's fans. Ya feel me? Should I send some profiles of girls down here for you to look at?

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

The current state reflects how things are going. I'm not going to sit back and act fake like some others do. If it's a dumbass thread, it's a dumbass thread. It's not the first. And it's not the last

HP3 likes this.
  14. ThrillaNManilla

Even if it is a dumbass thread, let's show some respect. Tu sabes? Wakarimashita? Understand? CF is much better when we show each other respect excluding Jopat (JK). You did not answer me about the ladies. jaja

Crashlanded19 likes this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

How about no. If it's a dumbass thread, I'll call it that. The respect was not calling him personally one.

cf's is much better without dumbass threads

HP3 likes this.
  16. ThrillaNManilla

lol. Okay, man. No point in continuing to talk to you. I hope you don't treat people like this in real life. Still didn't answer my question about the ladies. That bad of blue balls, eh? Take care. Salud.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

you're trying a bit too hard to be some cool guy from the Philippines

Y2JT likes this.
  18. ThrillaNManilla

I am from the United States. Served in the the Navy in the department of Naval Special Warfare (NSW) and live in Colombia and not the Philippines. Medellin, Colombia is where I live. Even your sh*t talking is bad. At least consult a map first. Thanks for the laughs though.

#98 ThrillaNManilla, Nov 24, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    STR8Thugg likes this.
  19. HP3

HP3 Member

That was not Morey....at all.

riko, ThrillaNManilla and D-rock like this.
  20. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Look Morey is still an awesome GM. I love the guy! Right now though Stone is proving to be just as capable at trades. What we don't know is if Stone is capable of surpassing Morey in building a championship roster. That means creating a team with no glaring holes and healthy to go for it all. The closest thing we ever had to that in years was the 2017-2018 year. We still have a glaring hole that Ariza/luc and now Roco has left behind.

D-rock likes this.