1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden being president-elect is just an idea

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Nov 11, 2020.

1. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

Interesting.

1.What does an audit entail, how would you go about it? Interview everyone that was at the polling stations for leads until you can find evidence (that is usable in court) to prove x votes were fraudulently cast?
    2. How long will it take and should every transition be put on hold till all parties are satisfied that everything has been audited properly?
    3. What's the threshold for calling an audit? (If it's too low every election from now on will get audited?) Is any evidence required or is it enough to have "just an idea"?
    4. Is there anything stopping the incumbent head of government from conducting an audit among the agencies under his control (including the postal service) while he's still in power? If no, then go ahead, he's had 4 years to secure the democratic process. Will be sad to find out rampant fraud happened under his watch.

mdrowe00, Nolen and vlaurelio like this.
  2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

As of 11/24, you have yet to deny you share a queen sized waterbed with 2 Armenian men.

#sweetarmenianlove

3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

From your perspective, if and once Biden is officially the president, is that the end of it for you?

My guess is you will said it’s illegitimate.

There are some people that *knows* Obama was a illegitimate president because they absolutely bought into Trump’s birtherism.

People that believe in conspiracy theory strongly, do not exit those beliefs easily - they will always see some evidence to continue those beliefs no matter how ridiculous they are. This will be the case again with votefraudism as it is with birtherism.

From your postings here, you have absolutely bought into Trump’s votefraudism and I do not see you and others that are hooked strongly into this conspiracy theory getting out of that belief after Biden is officially declared the winner.

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so you don't believe in science and math. what's new?

TWS1986, Blatz and mdrowe00 like this.
  5. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

@dachuda86 It's a wrap just give it a rest...Joe Biden WILL be the next president. That's it, go talk to a grief counselor if you can't accept that.

Two Sandwiches, ROXTXIA and vlaurelio like this.
  6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

@cml750 ca you refer @dachuda86 ESQ to your grief councelor?

@dachuda86 ESQ also needs a math tutor any one has a discount at Kumon?

CometsWin likes this.
  7. bobrek

8. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

GOT EM.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. bobrek

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You Trumpsters are very entertaining. I give you that.

FranchiseBlade and ROXTXIA like this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Ok well your assertion is fictional... mine is fact. Also I fail to see how it matters. So what if I actually did sleep with two Armenians? Are you some kind of illiberal homophobic bigot who hates armenians? Why is it that you clearly frame that as a bad thing? I would say that you sir are the same type of deplorable Hilary labeled all of her political opponents.

13. bobrek

Im neither liberal nor homophobic and I have never knowingly even met an Armenian.

Anyway, my assertion is just as factual as yours.

14. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

The number of Armenians is not key. The legitimacy of the nationality is. Audits are needed.

15. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

That was Hilarious

T_Man

16. Nook

Nook Member

False.

Projecting much?

You are projecting again.

Blatz likes this.
  17. bobrek

Yep....I don't think I ever said it was a bad thing or a wrong thing. Just something that appears to be more and more factual.

mdrowe00 and Nook like this.
  18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

It's been 3 weeks and dachuda is still in the denial stage. This is sad, really sad. But it's also expected. He drank the Trump koolaid and got indoctrinated into the cult a long time ago. Seeing his deity lose in a lopsided election like this contradicts his entire world view. I'm not exactly sure dachuda's mental state will ever recover from this.

CometsWin likes this.
  19. bobrek

He doesn't appear to live in the USA or else, at times, he is calendarly challenged as he has posted the next day's date after 6:00 PM US time. So, my guess is Armenia.

AleksandarN likes this.
  20. Nook

Nook Member

That does make sense.

AleksandarN likes this.