1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

State of Rockets (must read)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swedish-olajuwon, Nov 22, 2020.

1. swedish-olajuwon

Hi!
    I are a swedish fan ok, for a long time I have been rotting for this city and this team and I must say this is disappoint to see so many be devasting about Rockets currently status.

James Harden work ass off to be her and he played so many playoff game against much better competition but never gave up. OK? So have respect for him and for this team because we have seen many legends in Houston like Moses Malone, Pete Tomjanovich, Hakeem Olajuwon, Ralph Simpson, Clyde Drexel and never forget never underistimate the heart of champion like Pete Tomjanovich said when Rockets won in 94.

So please be nice to team owner Tinman Fertitta and for rockets leaders, we are all together in the good of this team. We are fans and we love this cities and town and team so do not turn back to owner and team and player becaus no one is in this all one and we are better as group.

English of mine is not very god but I always think about this, it is not how hard you now thing ok, it is how hard you can not get hit so same with my english as this team, you got too fight to become god and then you can get the prize after it for sweet, blood and hardmanship.

Clutchcity never dye! I love Rocket for ever.

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

more than half of clutchfans resembles this sentence, lol.

3. swedish-olajuwon

As i say in first messege, we are one in this team and we are all on boat together ok! I love this team and this city but I born in Sweden but still I want Houston!

4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Nice try, Patrick.

burlesk, itzIce, RocketRed84 and 15 others like this.
  5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I mean this kindly... but I doubt that seeing a very proud team implode is as hurtful to you as it is to people who grew up in the city with a proud Rockets identity.

Also when you live in Houston you are bombarded with the constant media headlines about the incompetent Texans and the Astros with their tail between their legs, too. It is not a happy time when sports are supposed to be fun and distracting.

burlesk and RocketRed84 like this.
  6. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

ya beat me to it... lol

burlesk, DeBeards and tycoonchip like this.
  7. swedish-olajuwon

I have been fan since even before Tinman Ferittta and I think he is worst buyer ever but this is not about me or you or Tinman Feritta, it is about team!
    James si still in the team and so are Westbrook so have trust in owner and Rafel Steno.

Killatron 2000, bj3175 and bobloblaw like this.
  8. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

9. rhee

rhee Member

10. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

not to be snarky... but didnt have to read... lol

Downtown Sniper and DeBeards like this.
  11. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Hello Rockets fan from Z sweeden! I love sweedish women! If you have any Rockets lovin' sweedish women over there please send them my way
    Tks!

RocketRed84, Theking and saner-s88 like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I might be wrong but Scandinavia was close to Anglosaxan territory, there must be some resemblance in the language.

It sounds like a parody. But if it was on purpose, well done. Nvm me.

May Odin be with you.

13. csc177

csc177 Member

Lol I literally laughed out loud for this one. Nice.

14. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Just want to say thanks for the fish bro.. you guys are doing something right over there

alethios, BamBam, daywalker02 and 3 others like this.
  15. bmelo

bmelo Member

Not that close, but the thing is there is not too comfy sea between them. Took like hundreds of years before they met because of it

daywalker02 likes this.
  16. bmelo

bmelo Member

Respect brother from Sweeden, you probably care about team more than quiet fans at Toyota Center from Houston

17. Caprah

Caprah Member

Tinman is this you’re 120th alternative troll account? Atleast be more imaginative bratha

18. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

How’s your Swedish? I speak English and I couldn’t speak a word of Swedish. Your English is great, OP. So is your enthusiasm and dedication..

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

20. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

allt hagel Ikea, herre över bekväma modulära möbler.

[​IMG]