1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

****ing Alito would take the case if given the opportunity. The guy may be the most partial justice sitting up there now. Good thing Roberts is the chief Justice. He ain't touching frivolous general elections cases.

B-Bob likes this.
  2. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

Silly lib, you're falling for the BAIT AGAIN, it doesnt matter if scotus tries to steal the election as well, trump set this up months ago to TRAP AND EXPOSE the deep state agents before he drains the swamp. Sit tight the big one is coming. /s

Ubiquitin and Amiga like this.
  3. foh

foh Member

I would prefer his lawyers get disbarred for wasting courts' time with spurious litigation and the appeal cases not picked-up/granted

I think that would be more fitting. Just ignore the obnoxious buffoons. They are abusing the system and jeopardizing the covid battered nation. This admin should be ostracized.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

To nobody's surprise...

No Worries, deb4rockets and vlaurelio like this.
  5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This sums it up nicely.

No Worries likes this.
  6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I like the obvious impotence if it all. Trump thinks his fighting the election to the end is valiant, but weak failure after weak failure has got to be diminishing. The most loyal fan wants to fire the coach who is 1- 31.

7. NewRoxFan

8. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Oooh he said presidemt elect

@dachuda86 ESQ needs to speak to the manager

AleksandarN and deb4rockets like this.
  10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I keep reading 2-34 but I don't know the 2nd "win."
    The first one was ordering Pennsylvania to do some sort of ballot sorting that they... were already doing. :D

mdrowe00, Hakeemtheking and ElPigto like this.
  11. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

A win is a win in my book. Let them have it bro, they need the moral victory to massage our baby's ego.

#8211 ElPigto, Nov 22, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    B-Bob likes this.
  12. MystikArkitect

GOP in Georgia calling out Senators in run off for not backing up wild claims. Saying no one should vote for them unless they back up Trump.

Pennsylvania GOP suing other members of Pennsylvania GOP for election mandates regarding mail in voting.

Guess they're attacking moderate Republicans now as traitors.

AleksandarN and No Worries like this.
  13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

if there had been any substance to any objection by trump around about now it would be heading towards trump.

there was this period last 2 weeks where some real doubt could be sowed and instead it is more solidified against him.

i was concerned with trump and conspirators trying to show enough doubt to not certify.
    i was concerned with faithless electors. news of pa ga mi az close any loopholes there it seems?

when talking "paths to victory" im running out of ways in my mind for trump here. these last 2 weeks being brutal for trump legal election efforts.
    im not sure who is and isnt left to certify but i understand that to be a key component that trump appears to be losing. stalling with courts to get past dec 8 seems unlikely too..appeals next still not sure of any compelling reason.

what else can trump do?
    if it wasnt over a ton of times before not sure how you cant say otherwise..
    ded

14. NewRoxFan

Another republican senator says trump has to stop his foolishness so President-elect Biden can start the transition...

Hakeemtheking and deb4rockets like this.
  15. NewRoxFan

trump turning the United States into a banana republic says this republican governor...

No Worries, mdrowe00 and deb4rockets like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm listening to ND Sen. Kevin Cramer on Meet The Press and he is still parroting this line that Trump is justified in doing this because the previous Administration spied on him and that there was an investigation into him and an impeachment. This just continuing feeding into grievance as none of those had anything to do with whether Trump won the election. Clinton conceded the day after the election. Obama invited Trump to the WH the week after. He was given a transition. That he had members of his campaign that were caught up in foreign surveillance, that his own DOJ launched an investigation into his campaign that found at 10 incidences of obstruction of justice, that he was impeached for an action he did as President and not as a candidate doesn't change that he was elected and given a smooth transition.

mdrowe00, IBTL, Kim and 2 others like this.
  18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

That might be tne 2nd one

The first 1st is the 6ft distance for observing the counting

mdrowe00, Kim and B-Bob like this.
  19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Really what I got out of that was something much different. He said that people shouldn't be upset that Trump is exercising legal challenges.