1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

That's an ass kicking order alright. If I was a judge in one of these proceedings, I would recommend censure to the attorneys by their state bars for filing frivolous lawsuits.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

that judge simply needs to see @dachuda86 ESQ's "signed testimonial affidavits"

AleksandarN, leroy, mdrowe00 and 2 others like this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm so sick of Trump and his BS. As each day passes he becomes more dangerous in that White House. He does absolutely nothing to lead this country. He's running rogue at this point. Worst President in history by a landslide. One thing is for sure, he's taking the whole GOP down with him. They won't be trusted for years.

CometsWin likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Honestly, deb, I think he is getting less dangerous by the day, and he knows it.
    Really agree with those saying he's just maneuvering in ever-smaller space to see what kind of pardons he can extract for his post-POTUS life.
    He knows by now he has no shot to overturn the election.

And I'd prefer him to be golfing than screwing things up at the G20 or recommending bleach or whatever else would occur to his lazy mind.

6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

An ass kicking order doesn't mean what you think it means. - @dachuda86

mdrowe00 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

8. NewRoxFan

lol, the judge is a republican and member of the federalist society. And trump team is basically saying their strategy was to be completely embarrassed in court. The appeals court will further embarrass them.

No Worries likes this.
  9. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

His refusal to start the transition process is sickening. His refusal to even acknowledge the thousands dying every week now is disgusting and disturbing. I wouldn't doubt for a minute he hopes this virus is completely out of control when Biden takes over. He doesn't deserve any pardons whatsoever if it comes to that. If anyone deserves to pay for their crimes it's him.

Dubious and Hakeemtheking like this.
  10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Let’s see if Aloto, Clearance, Coney, Robert and Kav save him

11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

They think the SCOTUS judges will be beholden to Trump. I dont think the will even take up the case.

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Antifa at it again. They can’t stand conservative following the law and doing their job.

13. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

What are you going to do Jan 20th when Trump is sworn in. I mean Biden. Where are you going to channel your frustrations.

14. Lar

Lar Contributing Member

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

16. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Part of me hopes this keeps going: more appeals happen, more Trump fundraising from his fans, and ultimately SCOTUS picks it up. Fascinating to watch.

Dubious likes this.
  17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Do you feel that some of her frustrations with Trump might be warranted? I'm just still amazed by the idea that Trump is not largely responsible for all this frustration. Is it possible she will be less frustrated if we have a chief executive who doesn't spend all day avoiding real work, mixed with bouts of lying and rage tweeting? Maybe it will be slightly less frustrating to be an American for a lot of people. (I dunno. maybe not.)

No Worries, deb4rockets and Deckard like this.
  18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Same. I really want the SC to unanimously shut him down, including each justice he appointed.

19. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Trump will be on his way to prison and we can finally get back to having a real President again. The Snake in a suit's Grift is over soon enough. Make no mistake about that. I hope you weren't one of the donors to his defense fund....haha. Just another Grift on his way out the door.

superfob, Hakeemtheking and Lar like this.
  20. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

As a veteran of 20 years I just get disgusted and infuriated that such a joke of a man is the Commander in Chief of the military and leader of our country. He doesn't know the meaning of honor, respect, or integrity. He is certainly unfit for duty in every way possible. He doesn't even do his job on top of all his moral defecits. It's just an ego boosting con game, and those fools still supporting him are his biggest marks yet.