1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Golfing and exercising White male privilege

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Nov 18, 2020.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

2. Buck Turgidson

Well, if we kill all the golfers won't they lock us up and throw away the key?

Xerobull likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

Shitty article.

I understand where it was trying to go, and I agree there is a strong double standard when it comes to white men and everyone else.

The golf part was stupid. Trump is in his mid 70’s, he isn’t going to be doing much else. Also Obama golfed... the whole golf part was distracting.

jiggyfly and pgabriel like this.
  4. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

6. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Damn....

I was just out on the course today, had no idea I was white...

[​IMG]

T_Man

7. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

More golfing, less incitement of civil unrest pls.

AroundTheWorld and pgabriel like this.
  8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That hasn't been my experience at all.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Wow you drink up spin like it's coolaid nice...anyway the point of the post is actually that Obama is a golf player too while not being a white dude.

Trump plays golf after a ridiculously stressful campaign and y'all wanna crucify him for it. You do realize he needs some exercise and downtime too right? Any human does, though I know you don't see him as human. I think deep down many of you are intimidated by a man relaxed enough to play golf while running a massive dismantling of historic levels of election cheating. He knows he's got this and you feel it deep down on a sub-conscious level. You see it here and you see it with how our media has been having meltdowns at press conferences.

The election day is merely a time to take in ballots, but the election itself is a process and it is still continuing. Despite what extremely biased media heads say, who have no legitimate authority to make such calls.

10. bobrek

No... it's the entirety of how many times he played golf in his 4 years. Especially considering how many times he ragged on Obama about playing golf. His hypocrisy is ludicrous.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Also.... from 2017

"Trump said last year that he wouldn’t have time for golf if he became president. “I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf,” he told supporters in Virginia"

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

What the hell does that matter? As long as the economy works at historic levels and he doesn't put us in wars I'm OK with him working on his game. Obama didn't deserve to be playing. The dude did very little for the American people. It literally took a historic pandemic from Chinese labs to destroy the economy. The dude earns the right to golf cause he has his business under control.

12. bobrek

Well.... that's that then

jiggyfly likes this.
  13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I wish more people would do this.

14. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL...you are a delusional MF.

Trump is literally pouting in the White House while ignoring the Pandemic. He doesn’t give a **** about you. Yet, you are willing to put on your knee pads and lick is nuts.

Under Control? Trump International is in trouble. Trump and his children are going to be indicted. He
    is ignoring an out of control health crisis that will kill 200,000+ in the next 3 months. He hasn’t attended a Task Force meeting in 5 months. His EGO and pee pee hurts because he lost and election and he can’t cheat his way out of it.

Get the **** out of the way.

ROCKSS likes this.