1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 19, 2020.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Who is the "we" in the tweet that allegedly seized the servers in another country from a private company? That video from Newsmax of all places is your proof? Starting to lean towards the "you're an idiot" side, along with your counterpart dadoucheda.

Blatz likes this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You realize you actually still have yet to produce any evidence?

IBTL and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I’m curious — what would it take for you to believe that all of this is bullshit? If the evidence is never presented in court, would that do it?

It’s hard for me to understand why you are so ready to believe conspiracy theories from a group of people that have clearly lied over and over about what you call “the little stuff”.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

She sounds like she's dying on the inside when she's talking

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Dude it's an act.

He is a troll.

TheFreak and Blatz like this.
  6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

He is an idiot yes but thats because he chooses to troll continuously.

He 1st claimed he was a moderate and now he is full on maga with a ?.

Servers seized offshore?

Please.

7. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Sydney Powell has to prove it.....in court. The only position I've taken on this is that it is possible. From there to believing it 100% is a looong stretch. And for me saying that it's possible, I'm taking some heat. That's understandable and I'm not bothered by it. But I'm clearly stating my position.

From the responses I've seen, I take it the majority of you guys say it's 100% impossible. That's an absolute. 10 years ago I wouldn't think it is possible in a country as great as America. I didn't think the FBI could be corrupted and used for political purposes until a year or two ago. Admittedly, I was naïve. But yeah, I'm now open to the idea that it is possible. But who cares....show us the proof. She's got to prove there was a cheat, not that there could be a cheat. Am I right?

Also, as I've said before, I've been posting here my interpretations of what the right-wing Twitter/Parler, etc... is saying. I'm not saying the stuff is true, or if I do, I'll note that (in this case, I'm saying it's possible). I'm posting it because it's clear to me that most of you guys aren't hearing about it until, .....well yesterday's press conference. Maybe I'm wrong about that but it sounds like it's the first time some of y'all head about the voting machine allegations. That's been out there since election day and the story has picked up steam to the point we've got Trump's team now making some wild allegations. Don't shoot the messenger. You can call me a dumbass though. Free speech and all that.... But I'm taking each of you of my Xmas list when you do, because my feelings are very hurt.:D

Nook likes this.
  8. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I don't plan to produce any evidence. Sydney Powell needs to do that. And yeah, she has yet to do it.

IBTL likes this.
  9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

This is what happens when people don’t pay attention and vote sloganeering over truth.

Trump should be tried as a traitor to this country, yet a man who lies about everything has some propaganda machines backing him up and gullible people are falling for it. This is dangerous and treasonous.

DD

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Hey now is that an attempted knock on me Leroy?

Did I piss in your cereal?

DD

11. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Hey....I prefaced that post with "this is from Newsmax", meaning I fully recognize it's coming from propaganda machine. I'm also not making the allegations. Trump's team is. I posted that as an example of what is being alleged. You guys seem to think I've made this up and have evidence to support it. No. This is what's coming from the right and Trump's team. The only thing I could say is I think it's possible, but prove it. If thinking it's possible makes me an idiot then sign me up.

12. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

you make an allegation you need to have some evidence if not you just made it up

so you believe it's possible even if they just made it up?

13. durvasa

Certainly, they have to provide evidence. And I'm not absolutist about it. I don't think its 100% impossible that aliens are controlling our elections either. But being open minded doesn't mean giving benefit of the doubt to every outlandish theory from folks with a long track record of corruption and disregard for the truth. It seems to me more likely that these people are just trying to whip up mistrust in the process by vaguely alluding to conspiracy theories than the possibility of a vast global conspiracy to doctor the election results.

Nook, FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  14. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Are you saying they made it up as a stall tactic or to smear the election? That's possible.

15. IVFL

IVFL Member

Anything is possible. I mean if that is your basis for supporting this. Its possible that I have a million dollars under my bed right now. There is a 50-50 chance that I have 1 million dollars under my bed. Its there or its not, so it is possible.

Now is it possible that all the stars align and we have this much voter fraud that totally flies under every agency's radar. Sure, its as possible as that million dollars under my bed.

Speaking of which, It's possible that I have a million dollars I need to offload. Its taking up space in my house. Send me $100 for shipping and handling and I will send it to you.

durvasa and B@ffled like this.
  16. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I agree....It's a stretch. I think they would have a better chance by leaving out the global conspiracy and focusing in on the exact cheat. Ultimately, that's what they have to prove.

17. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Maybe it'll help if I handicap the odds on this. I'd say it's +450. Bet $1 to make $450. Anyone out there want to make that bet with me? Not the global conspiracy stuff. The cheat. They have to prove the cheat. This should be fun.

18. durvasa

The margins are so large against Trump, they have to allege a large-scale, coordinated fraud occurred. And notice how the claims are becoming more and more outlandish as their "paths to victory" are shrinking. That should give you a clue about legit this stuff is.

Nook likes this.
  19. durvasa

What is "the cheat", again?

20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I think at this point every republican congressperson, every republican governor... heck, every republican should be asked this question. Their answer should be considered when they are running for office.