1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hawks' version of cyberx says this about Rockets trade rumor

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Outlier, Sep 29, 2020.

1. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

I wonder if that hawks forum is posting stuff from our esteem insider of insiders... BraBra !

D-rock likes this.
  2. Boston84

Boston84 Member

yea, I’m just saying. He clearly knows some stuff but he isn’t the end all be all here. Nets aren’t a done deal yet. You will get Simmons

D-rock and treyk3 like this.
  3. treyk3

treyk3 Member

He would literally have to be connected to every front office to have so much juice, it’s hearsay at best.

foggy94, King1, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  4. Boston84

Boston84 Member

Blah blah blah.....it’s such a grey area in that report. Boston is in, Boston is out, no one will trade for harden (bs) Tillman will dictate where he goes ( no shift he’s a franchise player)

5. riko

riko Member

It’s the Harden off the court associations that probably scares people if true. He does have some bad ass friends

joshuaao likes this.
  6. Boston84

Boston84 Member

people think he’s got a drinking problem is what I heard and parties way too much. Same **** u guys heard I’m sure and who knows what true and isn’t

joshuaao and HP3 like this.
  7. riko

riko Member

I will never accuse anyone of being alcoholic. I’m sorry that’s a slander . That is slandering someone’s name.

D-rock and Boston84 like this.
  8. 13BeardsIN1

13BeardsIN1 Member

but I can see why Harden has a bad rep...Harden didn’t understand why Dwight wanted to post up when he didn’t work on his game at all.

Harden didn’t understand why CP3 was always on him especially when Harden was carrying the Rockets when he was injured. Harden didn’t harp on CP3 for not working on his body to stay healthy.

I think Harden isn’t malicious at all but I can see how he could look down on his teammates who don’t put in the work like he does

cmoak1982, D-rock, Nook and 3 others like this.
  9. Boston84

Boston84 Member

i, not slandering anyone and I agree with u that’s just what people say the perception is that he’s really a hard partier

D-rock likes this.
  10. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

The "smearing of Harden" was from a tweet a day or two ago, and ... didn't Morey just say Embiid and Simmons are going to be there for a long time?

D-rock likes this.
  11. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Yeahhhhhhhh not buying he’s toxic at all. I mean we have numerous guys who state Harden is loved by his teammates

cmoak1982 and D-rock like this.
  12. Boston84

Boston84 Member

daryl is a politician he can talk himself right out of that at the harden introduction oresser

clos4life, D-rock and HP3 like this.
  13. riko

riko Member

Funny how all the negative press came out about AD the same time he asked for a trade to La?

14. HardenVolumeOne

Trying to lower the asking price

D-rock likes this.
  15. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Teams aren't holding off on trading for harden because of his supposedly toxic personality or badass friends.

They aren't diving in headfirst because:

A: It's going to cost a lot.
    B:. They are concern about his willingness to stay.
    C:. His style of play and fit don't necessarily fit every team or roster.

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  16. HP3

HP3 Member

Hmmm......so are people just mad they arent getting the ball when they suck? If this source is Rivers or Gordon(most likely rivers) than I really dont care.

But like....idk, there are a lot of smoke to these reports.

And someone tell me how wrong this guy has been. No really, someone tell me lol.

joshuaao and matchesmalone like this.
  17. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

Now they all come outta the woodwork huh :rolleyes:

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  18. matchesmalone

matchesmalone Member

It was Rivers, I guarantee it.

cmoak1982 and HP3 like this.
  19. riko

riko Member

It’s Rivers. He always seemed like a snake. Their gripe is about not getting any touches. Nothing about harden being this toxic person.

All to do about nothing

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

I think it’s funny how that now that Harden is on the trade block, he’s now allegedly so toxic he’s basically worse than Melo or Demarcus Cousins

then I see that tweet talking about how interest in him is dying because of it :rolleyes:

the likes of prime Melo and Cousins had plenty of suitors...someone like Kyrie had plenty of suitors...but MVP Harden teams don’t want to touch with a 10 foot pole...

[​IMG]

Rockets want the sun, moon, and stars for Harden, so his value needs to get dragged down somehow