1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 19, 2020.

1. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...like I said...

...you're good.

...you're very good...:D;)

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Yep like 4 years ago...

Hmmm... hint hint..

T_Man

Ubiquitin likes this.
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Solution: Suppress EVERYONE'S* VOTE.

*...who doesn't vote for trump

Ubiquitin likes this.
  4. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

[​IMG]

T_Man

Ubiquitin likes this.
  5. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Talking about Graham, he sure has been a lot more quieter ever since caught trying to steal the election for Trump. I guess Graham didn't expect the content of his conversation to be disclosed by another Republican colleague. Haha...

I don't want this to be the end of this controversy. The feds need to interview everyone involved (and there are witnesses who heard what Graham said to the Georgia secretary of state), and bring appropriate charges.

There is a lot of ****ery going on that must not be tolerated as the new norm.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  6. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Pretty much. What a petty selfish *******. He would put people’s lives at stake(delaying the transition team) and damaging the very fabric of democracy just so he can get back at the left. This is beyond pathetic and everyone who is complicit in this should have to pay the price. I am talking to you GOP. **** you! They are just as selfish and power hungry as trump. **** McConnell and McCarthy and the rest. I hope they each eat dog **** for the rest of their lives.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/trump-democrats-election/index.html

Hakeemtheking and Deckard like this.
  7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You mean where the legal system is used to weed out massive voter fraud? No, you got the wrong country.

B@ffled likes this.
  8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Tucker wants to president so bad. This is his 2024 speech. Man the people on the right will do anything.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You do realize that having a case tossed before court case doesn't mean what you think it means. He has ongoing ones that were not "tossed" because now the cases can gain standing. Do you know what that means? Do you know the legal process?

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

the legal system has been weeding out garbage claims of voter fraud but ok

mdrowe00 likes this.
  11. Buck Turgidson

"It's gonna be Huge!"

You sound exactly like a flat-earther. If you're serious you're a ****ing idiot, if you're trolling you should be ashamed of yourself.

VooDooPope and jiggyfly like this.
  12. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...and if he's a serious troll...

...he should try harder.;)

jiggyfly likes this.
  13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The problem I have with that theory is that I don't think Democrats can be lumped into the Left. They're all over the place politically. It's an edge the GOP has over Democrats. These days, the vast majority of Republicans march in lockstep, yell the same slogans, claim to believe the same things, and pump out the same message.

That's the opposite of what Democrats do. We are split into numerous political camps, we argue with each other, we are rarely united, we always have 20 different political messages coming from 20 different directions. The opposite of what the significantly smaller Republican Party does. We tend to like it that way, but it doesn't help win elections.

As for trump? I don't think trump believes in any particular political philosophy. If he does have one, it consists of feeding his ego, filling his wallet, as well as having revenge on anyone or anything that gets in his way and thwarts whatever rotten desire he happens to have.

trump cares only about trump, and he cares deeply about revenge. Hell, he used to be a Democrat, or claimed to be. He's sucked up to Democrats in the past when he thought it would give him an edge. Several years ago, he was contributing to Bill and Hillary Clinton.

trump isn't a Republican and he isn't a Democrat, in my opinion. He isn't of "the Left" and he isn't of "the Right." If trump thought it would fill his pocketbook and allow him to get revenge for a perceived slight, he wouldn't hesitate to change what he claims to be politically, to change parties, or belong to no party at all.

He's done it before. He's been pro-choice in the past, and when he thought it was to his benefit to be "pro-life," then he claimed to be pro-life, as he does today. Remember, trump never believed that he would win in 2016. He was running for his ego and to enrich himself. No one, in my opinion, was more surprised that trump won than trump himself.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Trump may not be a republican but his base and the GOP supports his ass. They are complicit and they deserve to pay a price.

IBTL and Hakeemtheking like this.
  16. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

This claim has been disputed

Ubiquitin likes this.
  17. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

By you. It was disputed by you.

IBTL and B@ffled like this.
  18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

His legal challenges have little to do with massive voter fraud. His lawyers even stated there is no fraud. You are hearing one thing from his lawyers in the court rooms and another from Trump and the GOP. Legally, there is no evidence of massive fraud. Emotionally to his base, it's super massive.

Now Trump want Republican legislator in swing states to appoint electors and give them to him rather than the president elect, the winner of those States. What do you call that?

Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  19. Buck Turgidson

B@ffled likes this.
  20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Et tu Joni?
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...at-candidates-pay-to-rig-elections-absolutely

Ernst: Trump lawyer claim that candidates pay to rig elections 'absolutely outrageous'
    Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) said Thursday that baseless allegations from Sidney Powell, an attorney working with the Trump campaign, claiming that down-ballot candidates paid to rig elections are "offensive."

"To insinuate that Republican and Democratic candidates paid to throw off this election I think is absolutely outrageous, and I do take offense to that," Ernst said during an interview with Fox News Radio's Guy Benson.

Ernst was asked about comments Powell made earlier during a press conference where she alleged, without evidence, that "we have no idea how many Republican or Democratic candidates … paid to have the system rigged to work for them.”

Ernst, a member of GOP leadership who won reelection earlier this month, added that she believed the accusation was an "offensive comment."

"For those of us that do stand up and represent our states in a dignified manner, we believe in honesty. We believe in the integrity of our election system which is why I do believe that if there is fraud out there it should be brought to the court's attention," Ernst said.

"To have that accusation just offhandedly thrown out there, just to confuse our voters across the United States, I think that is absolutely wrong," she added.

Trump and lawyers for his campaign are stepping up their efforts to reverse the outcome of the election, where President-elect Joe Biden is projected to get 306 electoral votes compared to Trump's 232.

Biden also led Trump in several states where the president's legal team has launched largely unsuccessful challenges.

Senate Republicans have largely stopped short of echoing Trump's claims, made without evidence, that the election was "rigged." However, they have been careful to not get too far ahead of him — only a handful have acknowledged Biden's victory.

Ernst, during the Fox News Radio interview, reiterated that Trump is able to use the court as an avenue to make legal challenges.

Powell, during Thursday's press conference, claimed that Trump had won by a "landslide" and that the legal team would "prove it."

Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) said Thursday that baseless allegations from Sidney Powell, an attorney working with the Trump campaign, claiming that down-ballot candidates paid to rig elections are "offensive."

"To insinuate that Republican and Democratic candidates paid to throw off this election I think is absolutely outrageous, and I do take offense to that," Ernst said during an interview with Fox News Radio's Guy Benson.

Ernst was asked about comments Powell made earlier during a press conference where she alleged, without evidence, that "we have no idea how many Republican or Democratic candidates … paid to have the system rigged to work for them.”

Ernst, a member of GOP leadership who won reelection earlier this month, added that she believed the accusation was an "offensive comment."

"For those of us that do stand up and represent our states in a dignified manner, we believe in honesty. We believe in the integrity of our election system which is why I do believe that if there is fraud out there it should be brought to the court's attention," Ernst said.

"To have that accusation just offhandedly thrown out there, just to confuse our voters across the United States, I think that is absolutely wrong," she added.

Trump and lawyers for his campaign are stepping up their efforts to reverse the outcome of the election, where President-elect Joe Biden is projected to get 306 electoral votes compared to Trump's 232.

Biden also led Trump in several states where the president's legal team has launched largely unsuccessful challenges.

Senate Republicans have largely stopped short of echoing Trump's claims, made without evidence, that the election was "rigged." However, they have been careful to not get too far ahead of him — only a handful have acknowledged Biden's victory.

Ernst, during the Fox News Radio interview, reiterated that Trump is able to use the court as an avenue to make legal challenges.

Powell, during Thursday's press conference, claimed that Trump had won by a "landslide" and that the legal team would "prove it."

Asked about the claim, Ernst replied "there does have to be proof."

"As they are working their way through the court system, which absolutely is a means of recourse for the president and his team, they have to be able to show that proof," she said.

Pressed if she had seen proof, Ernst indicated that she hadn't.

"I haven't seen proof yet. There are a lot of allegations out there and that's exactly why we have the court system," she said. "I have not seen it personally. I'm sure they'll be able to present it to a judge."