1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

She told OAN already. My source tell me they are about to announce it. Hold on to huge horse.

-Dominion

2. Agent94

Agent94 Member

You seem intelligent enough. I seriously would like to know how you can believe this. Look at the claims and judge if they are plausible. Then go from there. Let just start with "US votes are being counted in Germany". The whole thing falls apart right at the start. No need to go any further. This can be judged bullshit without even trying.

3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Covid is just going to stop after nov 3rd

Trump isn’t going to steal the election. That’s ridiculous takes from Dem.

If he has just conceded, many of trump voters will still be vehemently against Biden. Maybe that’s another notch higher, but if you buy into this bs fraud, I don’t know if there is that much headroom left to be that more against Biden.

Then there are the softer Trump supporters who did believe Covid was a Dem thing that would go away after the election or that Trump would never go as far as he has to steal an election... would they now get deflated and turned off? I think some already have. They aren’t going to support Biden but they will go back to their lives and stay away from all this crap.

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

We’ll see what happens, but my guess is there is no intention for these preposterous claims to be presented in court. The aim is rile up millions of people into believing there was a vast conspiracy plotting against Trump — it’s not about convincing them with actual evidence that can hold up in court.

#44 durvasa, Nov 19, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  5. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Set aside the redundancy and security checks that would have to be completely compromised and filled with incompetency for this conspiracy theory to work - why the hell would Cyberdyne/Eagle Eye/Dominion, with the ability to switch millions of votes from Trump to Biden undetected, only switch enough so that Biden wins by 20k, 80k, 120k, and whatnot? Wouldn't the more believable story be to have Biden win by a landslide in more states and be closer to most of the polling? Also, why the hell would Cyberdyne/Eagle Eye/Dominion give a relatively terrible down ballot performance? Those conspirators are terrible at their fraud job and will probably get caught.

IBTL and Nook like this.
  6. Agent94

Agent94 Member

What a tool. He's basically saying she doesn't have proof, but she could be right, just like UFOs could be real. He can't just straight up call this stuff insane.

AroundTheWorld and Kim like this.
  7. PeppermintCandy

I don't really care too much about these lawyers and the clown show.

But I can't believe that the GOP would put this out through their official social media account. This is really disappointing.

AroundTheWorld and Kim like this.
  8. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

As soon as Biden gets to be sworn in, the Justice Department should appoint an independent prosecutor and bring charges, if any, against all those involved in these baseless allegations of voter fraud.

For example, there are allegations that Graham has tried to persuade Georgia officials to throw out legal ballots. This needs to be investigated because these are very serious potential crimes.

9. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

And it's been said before, but if you're going to "rig" (sic) an election, wouldn't you want to also win the Senate?? Maybe increase your majority in the House?

This is one of the worst conspiracy theories and it has a lot of competition.

10. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I think it's possible but I don't have all the facts so I'd be a fool to try the case in the court of public opinion. If it's not possible, then there really isn't anything for the Dems to worry about. It'll just mean stink on Powell's reputation and no sweat of Trump's back because he's got nothing to lose. It's a whole lot to patch together. The word is that the Trump team expected it. Grab some popcorn.

11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

She needs to come with evidence or stfu.

12. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Its not at all possible. Just a cursory examination of their story shows that its preposterous. Go read up on how votes are counted, verified, tabulated, and audited. Its more boring than the conspiracy theories, but it will rid you of the ridiculous notion that there is a server hidden in Germany that has the real vote or that thousands of votes can get flipped without anyone noticing.

IBTL, Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This fake outrage only serves to enable more corruption and lawlessness from the con side.

AroundTheWorld and Hakeemtheking like this.
  14. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Who said nobody noticed? Isn't that the point?

Look, I'll be convinced after this all plays out. If it's that rock solid, this thing will be put to bed in a couple of days, if not, definitely by the time that certifications are required.

I don't think you're naive enough to believe that these machines haven't been used to tilt the vote in someone's favor in the past. There's ample evidence if you that's what you do think.

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Georgia handcount audit shows that the machines were not cheating in favor of Biden. It also shows that the BS accusations caused a lot of people to have waste their time and money seeing that it was done

What a waste of time.

IBTL, RocketWalta, mdrowe00 and 3 others like this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

This has been the problem with Giuliani and the attorneys and strategy he has championed as well.... they make major claims and promise all this strong evidence and it is never what they say it is.

It is starting to cause a lot of Libertarians and Republicans to question the Trump administration and the current leadership of the party.

It is time to put up or shut up and if there is no evidence then those leaders in the party that have championed this like Graham and Kemp and Gingrich need to have their feet held to the fire by their own party.

IBTL, Hakeemtheking and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Watch the idiots in the Trump campaign ask for a 2nd recount.

Let's tar and feather these scrums of the earth.

FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Who the **** is paying for all of this? Georgia taxpayers?

FranchiseBlade and mdrowe00 like this.
  19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Mexico?

IBTL, VooDooPope, dobro1229 and 4 others like this.
  20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Mail in voting isn't safe
    Drive thru voting isn't safe
    Machine voting isn't safe

(At least in counties Trump lost)

IBTL, VooDooPope, Amiga and 3 others like this.