1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GOP Officially Announces that Trump won in a Landslide

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 19, 2020.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Many of the moves that Trump is making now are for hobbling the incoming administration. Further McConnell will block as much as he can make it much more difficult for Biden.

IBTL and Nook like this.
  2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump and The GOP(tm) are so stupid that they see the NYTimes COVID map showing every state red that they think it means they overwhelmingly won the election.

Deckard and SamFisher like this.
  3. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I would say these people should be embarrassed but I don't think they are capable of being embarrassed.

Besides whether they have any sense of shame this is very reckless for the GOP to put this out as an official party quote. This is truly party over country.

Nook, Deckard and Ubiquitin like this.
  4. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

This is power over democracy. This is a soft coup and how other dictators assumed power.

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Rudy needs to get some help. He is obviously off his rocker.

AroundTheWorld and Ubiquitin like this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Elephant republic.

IBTL, mdrowe00 and Ubiquitin like this.
  8. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I don't think they have the power and I don't think they will succeed. What they will do is divide the country even further.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  9. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

You’d be right 99% of the time. But that doesn’t mean they’re going to not burn down the whole house to retain power.

10. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Yep that looks like what they're doing.

11. Anticope

Anticope Member

Trump will hobble the incoming administration out of pure spite and Mitch McConnell will openly not work with the Biden administration on anything and the Republicans will likely be rewarded with a mid-term red bloodbath in 2022. One party is held to a much higher standard than the other by voters in this country and it couldn't be more frustrating to watch.

IBTL and CometsWin like this.
  12. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

That very well could happen.

I've been thinking that even with all of the lying, outright corruption and mismanagement of the Trump Administration more than 73 million were still willing to give him a second term and a significant portion of that thinks he won and that the election was stolen. That is very troubling.

Hakeemtheking, mdrowe00 and Ubiquitin like this.
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Which is why it is INFINITELY IMPORTANT that Biden / Harris unleash the full weight and authority of his Justice Department on everyone associated with them

Time to put them on the defensive

Rocket River

14. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

As I posted last week, I knew that the election machines were going to become a 'thing'. Dominion. I think all of the little stuff the Trump team has been d!cking around with (and losing court cases) isn't going to amount to anything. I wondered at the time and still do, why even go there if you're going to pull out a whopper later. Now I'm wondering if it was a distraction until they were able to drop today's whopper.

As far as the machines being rigged, I've seen some pretty compelling things that at the very least convince me that these machines should NEVER be used again and should not have been used in the first place. But Sydney Powell made the claim that it was 'criminal' and she'll have to prove that. It's one thing to say the machines can be manipulated. It's another to PROVE they were.

So fair and clean? I don't know. When I said it was rigged in my earlier post, that was tongue in cheek. I'm waiting for the case to be argued. But I'm familiar with what she's alleging and if it is true, it's shocking. What was said today is the tip of the iceberg of where I think she's going with it or rather what the story is from the right-wing twatter/parler world. Here's a hint: A recent agency's ops were placed on DOD control. The software company that is involved said their offices weren't raided in Frankfurt (Scytl). However a certain agency may have been running servers in Frankfort. If Powell goes there, then crazy isn't the word that would describe things. Gina Haspel was reportedly left out of the intel briefings prior to the alleged raid.

The MSM isn't going to cover it. That's a given. I found this link to give some perspective of what's coming from the right. It's messed up because someone should be covering it from the MSM, even if it's to capture an accurate story. I think this may be from Newsmax, so yeah, take it with a grain of salt. But it's glimpse into what's coming (from the right) that for some reason is catching folks by surprise. Also, the Exec Order that Trump put in place in 2017 or 2018 (I forget) is important when you consider it in this context. https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

This might get HUGE and if so will be very ugly.

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Very deliberate. What is truly sick is that his supporters, his cult followers, like puppets dancing to trump's strings, will repeat whatever trump and the "talking heads" on alt-right "news" sources like One America News and Newsmax say is the "truth."

They will conveniently forget that trump and often the same "news" sources said the opposite for weeks, or longer, and then repeat whatever they are now expected to repeat, what they are essentially told to repeat. Like Lemmings headed for that cliff, over they will go. Following trump because in their minds, mountains of evidence to the contrary, trump always, always tells them the "truth."

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This screams "florida" more than anything. He has to be living there eating bathsalts.

IBTL likes this.
  17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Georgia used Dominion and just completed a hand count which came in within acceptable range as the Dominion counts. Ridiculous false claims by the trump side to delay and overturn the results of the election.

19. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Tucker is right...She's yet to prove this. But if she's going to try this in court, why would Tucker expect her to show her hand? She's already said she's not giving the media anything and I get that it's Tucker, who you'd assume to be someone who'd be sympathetic to her cause. If I had to guess she's still trying to put it together. If I were and I had the goods, I'd save it for court. The media has already proven to be Trump's enemy......Even FoxNews.

It's her reputation at stake and she's got little time to convince a court to act on the evidence she claims to have.

20. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Et tu Tucker?!

IBTL likes this.