1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden has shown his true colors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RKREBORN, Nov 17, 2020.

1. riko

riko Member

What racism?Saying someone slurps noodle down is racist?

2. riko

riko Member

I could careless where he is from, it’s the tone he used and calling people moron is not cool. I’ll guarantee you he would not talk like that in real life

tycoonchip likes this.
  3. jowman

jowman Member

He’s doing what’s best for himself. Why should he care what you, a nobody, thinks about him lol.

4. tc0330

tc0330 Member

harden is that you?

Crashlanded19 and RKREBORN like this.
  5. jowman

jowman Member

Good one dweeb

Reeko, HP3 and blahblehblah like this.
  6. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

Oh yeah...the concussion game

7. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

Harden is one of the best to ever lace them up. He showed his true colors by dominating the league, making the Rockets relevant, and giving his all for Htown. I dont blame him one bit for wanting to leave.

Reeko, clos4life, jowman and 3 others like this.
  8. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

This is why I barely come here anymore.

9. nsng20

nsng20 Member

The crying b**** should have ran it back with cp3 instead of blowing up the team cause he's a cry baby and won't listen to anyone but his momma

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

the only crying b*tch here is u

11. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

This got ugly in a hurry, and I was in the one in politics for a brief second.

12. AkeemOlaDROwon

A lot of us grew up in an age where there was little movement of prime superstars. Maybe they’d move on in the last 2 or 3 years of their career to one other team but not in their primes. Nowadays we are seeing superstars, legit HOF’s going to 3 or 4+ teams in their primes. Not what it used to be but that’s the reality. Players have more leverage than ever and the competitive spirit between the best players in the game is non existent. If the rumors are true, you can’t really blame Harden for this when so many of his peers have gone this route, setting the trend. This is the state of the NBA. It is what it is.

Emtenndo, clos4life, Jontro and 3 others like this.
  13. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

let it be...if headed to jersey n won a ring as the result, he earned, tho that's much cheaper than fight for years to bring a team (say rox) to win a title.

14. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

He did it ran it back with CP3 and in return CP3's production dropped after he got paid.

clos4life likes this.
  15. Jontro

Jontro Member

thought his true color was blue (blm)

daywalker02 likes this.
  16. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

No! If anyone showed their true colors it was Tilman!

clos4life likes this.
  17. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

The entire league has. The league, it's players, care about everything but basketball lately. Less basketball, more feelings, should be the new slogan. NBA has turned into a giant **** show, a mexican telenovela for men to watch like b**** ass hoes.

payaso likes this.
  18. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Been saying this for a few years now.

It’s become abundantly clear that the majority of “NBA fans” don’t watch games anymore.

Youtube Highlights
    Talking head shows
    Memes

This is how a lot of current fans get their info on the game. These types of fans are more interested in the drama and the player movement, everything that surrounds the game, but not the actual games themselves.

What’s happened in the last week or so has probably garnered more eyeballs than the actual NBA finals.

Jontro likes this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

after what transpired yesterday, this thread looks even dumber than it originally did

some of y’all are just clowns

Tilman isn’t interested in winning, he’s interested in cutting costs while keeping James Harden for the playoff revenue and for the franchise to not go back to complete irrelevancy

the only one showing their true colors is Tilman

clos4life, Hakeemtheking and Jontro like this.
  20. treyk3

treyk3 Member

You’re wrong. Tilman is egotistical and he’s beaten down to **** right now and is going to spend if he intends to keep Harden. He will fill that TPE (whether or not Harden stays) and get up to the hard cap ( if Harden stays). I’m historically a hater ( I created a thread telling Patrick to sell the team)but you’re going to be proven wrong quickly. You don’t even have to be that patient. You’ll see whether I’m right by next week. I was one of the first people on here to be anti Tilman and I’m one of the first to know that he’s going to spend right now out of spite to Morey and ESPN calling him cheap every day.

#140 treyk3, Nov 19, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
    Jontro likes this.