1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden pushing for Nets trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tristan_fiore, Nov 16, 2020.

1. macan

macan Member

insert it's happening!!.gif

2. T for 3

T for 3 Member

[​IMG]

3. riko

riko Member

Ibaka has the Nets as his fave destination now

Harden
    Irving
    Harris
    Durant
    Ibaka

is a 70 plus win dynasty.. they will add minimum vet ring chasers as well

D-rock likes this.
  4. nsng20

nsng20 Member

Why are ty'al blaming Tillman. James wanted cp3 gone and wanted Russ. That was what started this mess.

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Ah...

Fair enough!

JayGoogle likes this.
  6. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Hopefully in 7 years Tillman Fertitta, Patrick Fertitta, Adam Silver, Scott Foster will all be gone soon.

Hopefully the Rockets can Draft 1 Star Player in this year's Draft.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

I'm utterly amazed there's still losers that ask this

8. Vivi

Vivi Member

@JayZ750 yeah, Irving and D.Lo together....that won't end well lol.

9. TheSource

TheSource Member

If this is the end it’s been a hell of a run boys

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  10. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

Time to start over. Harden has rarely shown the killer instinct to be the leader of a championship team. Too many games he quit, choked throwing the ball away, dribbled the clock down and never got of a shot. I stayed patient thinking mentally he would mature but he just never has fully.

Demanding Westbrook over CP3 was the death nail to the team. I said it then and was hoping I would be wrong but unfortunately I was right. Trade them all start over and hope you hit on a player with ice water in his veins and several young guys to develop around the future start.

Harden did some amazing things here and was fun to watch but he missed his chance to put the team on his back and defeat GSW plus the refs. The greats get it done.

BeBreezy and Tristan_fiore like this.
  11. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Yes but Morey didn't want Russ, he wanted CP3 and so did Harden. When Morey agrees with Harden he did what he could to make it happen. When he doesn't agree he would not pursue a player. Tilman overruling Morey is what started all of this just because Harden wanted CP3 and wanted his friend on the team. No one can ever convince me that Daryl Morey of all people was willing to give up all of those picks for the ever flawed Russell Westbrook. For prime Jimmy Butler, definitely, but not Westbrook. That had Tilman/Harden written all over it and Morey was completely powerless. Tilman basically confirmed this.

Also, the fact that Morey made 2 cost cutting trades in the last 2 years that caused us to give up 2 1st round picks. They were obvious cost cutting moves and Tilman was "desperate" to not pay luxury tax hence the 1st round picks. given up. I am sure teams know already how cheap Tilman is and that he will always be taken advantage of at trade deadlines, etc. if the Rockets are in Luxury Tax territory unless he proves he is willing to pay it someday. Morey had no bargaining power whatsover and teams knew it.

HP3 and Blatz like this.
  12. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

@The Cat. This.

FrontRunner likes this.
  13. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Member

Bruh,

Morey left early from his contract
    D'antoni left to be an assistant coach
    Harden wants out
    Westbrook wants out

I mean we can ignore all this but if all these people want out of your organization, who is at fault?

split41, BHannes2BHonest, HP3 and 7 others like this.
  14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This draft is just kind of odd too, especially for them. Their options are Lamelo and Edwards, neither would excite me much if I were a Wolves fan (and one look at their reddit seems to say the same thing.)

Kyrie wouldn't be that exciting, but I'm not sure what else is out there for them if they are looking to jump into playoff contention.

The Wolves are certainly dangling it out there.

This draft just doesn't have that obvious perennial MVP type talent in the top 5. So many questions around Lamelo, Edwards, Wiseman

D-rock likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

Fvck off Scoop.

rgw20014life and ElPigto like this.
  16. dmoneybangbang

It's not just Tilman but Harden the shadow GM.

No way you trade Harden to Brooklyn for their poopoo platter.

17. blackistan

blackistan Member

Yea I don’t think he cares what WB thinks at this point Russ is the one who started it with his trade demand even though the team structured the whole team around him. At this point harden wants to compete for a ring and he knows it’s not going to happen with this squad not now nor in the near future unfortunately

18. riko

riko Member

Ask for Irving in return

19. D-rock

D-rock Member

Until Irving F's it up somehow.

JayGoogle likes this.
  20. bmelo

bmelo Member

At this point id enjoy the entertaiment too. I would much rather Harden go to Brooklyn to form superteam than to some weak ass philly and play into fatman Moreys cards after he imploded this team with dumb moves