1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Nets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sirjesse, Nov 14, 2020.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

:D

Vivi and Jontro like this.
  2. Vivi

Vivi Member

I don't disagree with this, i also like Brown, and more then LeVert (who has little potential left imo and just not as good on defense), but still, a Sixers package for me would still be better here. Boston outside of Brown would give us nothing really interesting, three picks in the 15/30 range of this draft are just not good value on paper (which is why apparently Ainge is trying to use them to move into the top 7/8), Sixers would offer us (i guess at least) the best player in Simmons, they have a young player with good potential in Thybulle, picks that in the long run should be better (Boston has a younger core without players at risk of injury like Embiid), just my 2 cents of course.

#382 Vivi, Nov 16, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

he isn't a championship cornerstone yet he has a ring as the clear 2nd best player. cool.

pretty much everyone knows he can't be your best player to win a ship. but he damn sure can be your complimentary

4. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes he can! I just wouldn't want him as the only star on a team full of impressionable young players. Can't have the young guys start questioning the shape of the earth.

5. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I’d prefer a deal with Simmons over a deal with Jaylen Brown, too. The point I was trying to make is Brooklyn is down the list among the teams I would look to deal Harden to if I ran the Rockets. They should talk to Philadelphia and Boston first, and I’d rather have Siakam from Toronto or an Adebayo/Herro package from Miami if either team has interest in such a swap.

All five teams have championship aspirations and play in the same conference, so Stone should use that to his advantage. Do you want a stacked team with James Harden, or do you want to have to beat a stacked team with James Harden to win the Eastern Conference?

6. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

All facts. This is all facts. This is why I said he’s a big part of the reason we are in this mess. We probably would have won this year with cp3.

7. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah that's what we all agree i think.

As for Siakam and Bam i don't know, i think Siakam is kinda overrated, especially on a max contract, i wouldn't touch him personally. Bam for me is a real game changer who hasn't even peaked yet, you add Herro and that's a really good package, but i don't know if Miami would move Bam in any trade, i think he's vital for their system, while i'm not even sure James would fit in the Miami enviroment tbh, but that's just me and i'm probably wrong.