1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is the leak?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by treyk3, Nov 12, 2020.

?

Who among us is the leak?

1. MDA

14.0%
  2. Morey

45.6%
  3. Other

40.4%
  1. YOLO

YOLO Member

the fact that you quote others to tell them other folks aren't fans means you're pathetically attempting to get them on your side. yeah that's hilarious. you say one thing but show another. it's embarrassing to this site

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

I did think about it critically

That doesn’t make sense. Harden got labeled as a diva who doesn’t want to be held accountable and does things like yell at Austin Rivers just for standing on the sideline. Yes, that sure makes Harden look good, and I’m sure he would agree for that info to be put out there...

if it was being orchestrated, the leaks would focus on Tilman’s cheapness and incompetence to make it look like he’s the bad guy and Harden wants to stay, but has no choice but to leave because Tilman has ruined the future and got rid of his guys in Morey and MDA

instead the leaks are about lack of culture and a terrible play style which paints Morey and Harden in a bad light

YOLO likes this.
  3. SuraGotMadHops

It's Mike Fiers, obviously

[​IMG]

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

some of the stuff y’all are saying is sounding ridiculous

Why would u leak negative things about yourself? If Morey is the leaker and orchestrating with Harden, why are the leaks sh*tting on the both of them? Who does that?

bad culture...bad play style...catering to stars which drove Ariza away...lack of accountability primarily with Harden

all that puts Morey and Harden in a bad light

If I’m Morey and I’m leaking things, I’m leaking just how bad and incompetent Tilman is and how bad the future of the organization is. Wouldn’t that be more likely to get Harden to request a trade?

YOLO likes this.
  5. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

I don't need anyone to co-sign for me or side with me. I signed up for this site alone the last time I checked. Last time I checked I was a Rockets fan because I wanted to be. I'm not about to try and create division on a team site, LIKE YOU. It's just blatantly obvious you are not happy with the Rockets.....so why not go cheer some other team? People don't like coming on here to see your negative Nancy ass crying the sky is falling lol. When it is not. IT's not the best situation but it's not the worst. You are doing more harm than good. When was the last time you posted something positive about this team?

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

apparently you do when your posts say different. if you don't like it, there's the IGNORE button. I'd be more than happy if you used it. do me that favor by all means. then it would lessen the amount of times you follow me around on a daily basis

You sit there and cry like a b**** all day and add nothing to even discredit anything relevant. The sky isn't falling. Cool find another organization that lost its head coach, GM, and a year removed from one of the worst trades in history. in a 2 year span from a 65 win team. You won't. you sit there and act like this board needs to sit in a circle and hold hands all the time or else someone isn't a fan. that's utter stupidity. You know what that is at the end of the day. complete fakeness. take your everything is fine all the time ass outta here with that bs

7. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

You are trying to apply logic to a illogical situation.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

@Reeko stop it. you're not a rockets fan

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Boy ain't that the truth.......
    DD

daywalker02 and coachbadlee like this.
  10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol You're a sad clown. Post better if you don't want to be checked. We've been in worse situations. It's time to get over it and move on.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

now you're trying to post exactly like me. I love it. no ignore button yet? awesome.

12. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Reeko is good with me. You're the clown. Stop trying to do what you claimed of me. Trying to get people to co-sign lol.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

im making fun of your dumbass sarcastically. obviously your stupdity doesn't see that. man you truly are something. cf's version of tekashi. trying to get clout to get attention

14. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

No I don't use that. You'll use it on me before I do you. I don't mind checking you,. You are the one that minds me. lol

15. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

I know what you think you are trying to do but it didn't work.

daywalker02 likes this.
  16. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I think its Michael Frazier. I dont trust his face.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

welcome to my fan club. go get by bath ready

18. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

The fact that no one can agree who to blame whomever dropped this did a really good job. Someone very smart.

The key is deception.

If you want to leak info but want to hide the source you can’t come out looking too pretty. I think Morey is def the source because it’s conceivable you could lay some blame on him but not directly.

It’s also very possible there is more than 1 source with competing interest.

Ramo$e likes this.
  19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

??? lol

20. omgTHEpotential