1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is the leak?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by treyk3, Nov 12, 2020.

?

Who among us is the leak?

1. MDA

14.0%
  2. Morey

45.6%
  3. Other

40.4%
  1. YOLO

YOLO Member

and that person is you? like you're a nobody. I couldn't careless what a scrub like you thinks. nobody does.

It would be something if some of the better posters around here did but obviously that isn't you.

2. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Yes much like junk you post. lol How would I even know the BBs was updated if I wasn't around? lol oh wait because you made it up in your head and you believe your perception of reality is true.

3. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Yes because your the gold standard? Where are your post of quality? I'll wait.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

junk posts yet on another level you'll never reach lol hilarious. It's always the worst posters on the board that are upset at the top. they're always crying

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

You’re saying that it’s highly probable that Morey is the leak. You say he has no allegiance to the organization anymore which is true, but does he not have any allegiance to James Harden now either? They were close where they not? Morey is the type of guy who would anonymously trash Harden to try and get him to demand a trade? Shook is saying Morey purposefully sabotaged the team. That’s what y’all are gonna go with?

Why isn’t it highly probable that the leaks are from disgruntled players and assistant coaches who got fired?

if the leaks were primarily anti-Tilman or anti-Russ, then I’d think it’s highly probable that Morey and/or MDA were the leaks

YOLO likes this.
  6. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Answers the questions, if not STFU clown.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

the amount of times ive been right says it all. way too many to list

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

he isn't even a rockets fan. am I doing that right @Ramo$e

Reeko likes this.
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Given most of what has come out is about the players and the locker room, it wouldn't make sense that Morey would be the leak, nor MDA. More likely it was the players who are unhappy complaining to sources and it's getting out.

I would imagine that Morey and MDA are the type of people who move on and don't want to talk about the recent past.

YOLO likes this.
  10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Not all of the leak. This is pretty obvious, this is from numerous exaggerated sources. I don't think Morey cares who bad mouths Harden as long as he becomes unhappy and wants to leave. Maybe not purposefully, but Rockets were definitely Morey personal experiment. I still don't see the legitimacy of these rumors though to even consider this a scenario.

11. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

No you are not doing it correctly. Curtsy when you speak trick. lol

12. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Not likely. "Moving on to bigger things" pretty much told me everything I needed to know about Morey. Even if MDA and Morey are not the sources. Isn't good that they are gone?

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

ding ding ding. you would think some things are just left as common sense. but cf's loves conspiracy theories and horrid ideas.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  14. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Sure bud keep living in that alternate reality. lol

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

yeah I know. everything is on the table.

16. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

You need to think about this Critically. If we know about it, it’s because someone wants us to know about it. If it’s just Morey creating an abnormal bad culture then we would have heard about this for years and this wouldn’t feel like a surprise.

As well this is selection bias, you only hear about the bad teams when they want you to know. You don’t know about all the times you don’t know.

Imo Morey is leaking this info, to get Harden out and I think from Hardens direct response says he is in on it and this is an orchestrated game involving both to get Harden out but to make Harden look good.

Also, I work in politics so I see it through those lens. Lulz

Ramo$e likes this.
  17. YOLO

YOLO Member

been sitting pretty for years. you're one of the very last people i need to explain myself to. I havent even seen you be right about 1 thing since you've been following me around.

18. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

These rumors come from somewhere.....likely out of the asses of sports analyst. That's real rich coming from someone whoa actually believes any of this is true. You believe Westbrook wants out?

19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Chuuch

TheRealAllpro likes this.
  20. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

What is this suppose to mean to me? lol Oh you think I want to be popular on clutch fans? lol I'm just a Rockets fan through and through.