1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’ve gotta see it...I’m enjoying these ass whoopings in the courtroom

these lawsuits are so laughable and pathetic

these must be Trump’s lawyers

[​IMG]

RayRay10, Lar, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  2. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...or countdown to Trumpageddon...

...the math works either way...:D:)

RayRay10 and malakas like this.
  3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump and his core enablers are deplorable.

4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

whatever "track" ...voters voted in good faith given the rules as indicated by government.

how is this anything other than subversion of democracy?

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I hope you are right but I think Trump is really trying to rile up all the LARPing militias around the country. Remember, we are the most armed citizenry on the planet. Everyone's grandmother has a firearm. And a large disproportionate amount of those firearms are in the hands of the exact type of people who do hold on to Donald's every word.

I think for an actual Civil War, there needs to be dire circumstances for people to resort to such drastic action. Leading up to the actual Civil War, the dire circumstances was the South afraid of losing their driving energy of economic revenue, slave labor. So of course the wealthy plantation owners would rile up the non slave owners that their way of life is being taken away.

Are we at these dire constraints today? I don't think so. I don't think there is some sort of dire circumstances of that level. I guess the question is if there is enough low income unemployed losers who feel like they have nothing to lose but to be apart of their own "Revolution"? Maybe enough to create some serious social unrest. How many LARpers can Donald rile up?

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Dirty b**** will try to throw out 300k+ legit votes again.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I don’t know if there’s a person alive that’s got his ass handed to him in court more than trump. When people look back at his life, after all the **** comes to light, he will be looked at one of the biggest failures in American history. That’s hard to do for someone that actually became president. It’s wild.

#6947 tmoney1101, Nov 9, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  8. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

I wonder if that also applies for Trump....

T_Man

RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  9. tmoney1101

I think there is a very small percentage of these nut jobs, in terms of total population, that would actually be willing to take up arms. Most of them are just ranting p*****s. If anything like this ever cropped up though the defining factor would whoever the military decides to support. Also I think when people think of these red neck militias they forget that the other side has guns too and if we feel like our families are threatened we’ll do what we have to to protect them.

#6949 tmoney1101, Nov 9, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Even fox news is saying trump is full of ****.

AroundTheWorld and RayRay10 like this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

his team isn’t even trying at this point

How many times are u gonna go to a courtroom with zero evidence?

I’m keeping up with it for the laughs, but Trumpers are actually taking this charade seriously...I’d actually feel sorry for them if many of them weren’t horrible people and they weren’t supporting the destruction of democracy

these people are mindless drones...they can’t think for themselves and are so gullible...it passed the point of being pathetic long ago

their little crowds chanting “Stop the steal!” all day in the street...it’s so embarrassing and sad

RayRay10, HP3 and tmoney1101 like this.
  12. MystikArkitect

Trump spent over a year digging dirt on Biden, clamoring that mail in ballots were crooked and rushed a Supreme Court Justice because he was confident he was going to win the race.

13. tmoney1101

Georgia is at a tipping point with great leadership in Stacy Abrams. If he values his office he’ll fall in line or he’ll be thrown out with the rest of the garbage. These ********ers have gotten away with this **** for far too long.

14. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

If I were a GOP head I would push the GSA to certify and Trump to concede so they can blame the anticipated 100k C19 deaths over the next month on Biden. Now they can’t even do that.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Lar

Lar Contributing Member

I thought it was these guys:
    [​IMG]

Reeko, mdrowe00, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

17. tmoney1101

18. tmoney1101

19. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Fearmongering to appease Trumps hurt ego.

20. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

can he do that?
    who is in charge here?
    im confused and as usual its part of trumps plan..take all the papers on desk and throw them in the air. this guy sucks so bad and i cant fathom how anyone does any business with him.

ive been involved in work and company based suits often not hard to file but its a trash existence only to be used sparingly in my mind when in the right..i won my case when had to. still it was messy but you could do all your business in court if you wanted. i can see that being a strategy it would be quite easy to just sue and not pay all the time.

instead of paying $ 8 and charging $10 who wants $2 when you can get $10?
    its scorched earth and hes rode this approach all the way to the white house. its remarkable really in its trashy as anything else.he really is king of the gypsies.

there is just enough grey this guy can put a stick in the bicycle chain of anything.
    i can grab a chick by the puss then settle and sue.. dare her.. while I continue to not pay anything and charge off bankruptcies and LLCs

you realize if you owe say 10k and you stall it out then sue them back for 10k no reason you can then try to talk down the 10k and pay pennies then sell that to someone else not offer it ..sue them too?

you follow me? basically its scuzz bucket extraordinaire and its not even scam or dirty business. im not sure what you even call it. just dont pay ever and sue to get balance down.

basically i owe you so i pay the $65 filing fee plus papers served (cheap relatively) and i sue you. do i owe you? sure!
    most people when sued will sometimes not even show or if it even comes to that they settle and cost for my lawyer and the amount you come down is less total then i would have owed you. sometimes i lose too but there is enough settling and scare that it can work.especially in bigger sized deals.
    he is a total dirtbag. this way of being like this was likely learned from his dad since if you spend half a second in claims courts its all vehicle repair and slum lord issues..his dad in nyc would have had a revolving door of suits countersuits and evictions and renters suing. owning lots of units like nyc that it would have been a big part of the day for his dad and later him.
    some landlords dont fix jack then wait for suits. keep rental deposit.easy peasy