1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah. On the flipside, one has to consider the lengths the Dem brand has become for people to swallow all of that and still commit to Trump. It's weird the in fighting among dems isn't more introspective on how to rope in messaging on voters getting left behind in poorer red states. Biden might win it, but the voters clearly spoke on the lower levels as a rejection for other Dem candidates.

There are many things wrong with this and putting all the blame on Joe's "anti-trump" campaign platform isn't going to solve or address any of the issues.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Three whole ballots. And presumably unopened. If he doesn't know whether it is a Trump vote vs a Biden vote, how does not delivering them indicate intention on his part to favor one of the candidates? This is not evidence of mass voter fraud, as is being alleged.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

When dana perino gets fact checked by the fox reporter on the ground...

Lar, Kim, London'sBurning and 3 others like this.
  5. SuraGotMadHops

Those are the kind of takes I just do not respect. What do I care what his personal life is like?? Is the first president with a colorful background? Bill Clinton visited Epstein Island and got dome in the oval office for crying out loud. He's not the first a-hole president either (see LBJ). I'm not marrying him, I'm voting for him based on his policies and plans, which I happen to agree with, along with 70 million others. What you are describing is voting on emotion, not policy. If you vote the other way based on policy, so be it, I'll respect that, but calling all of his voters morons?? Up yours dude.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

7. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Trump isn't a policy person.

Also, if I liked a candidate's policies but see them daily inspiring divide amongst the people in our country, then that isn't my candidate. It isn't someone I respect and it isn't someone I want as a leader.

When your own defense secretary you appointed says you are the first president his lifetime to purposefully divide the county, you are divisive. You are historically divisive. President's own cabinet members don't tell the public that their president is the most divisive in modern history.

Trump inspires loss of faith in our election process. He inspires half the country to not trust our basic election systems.

I can also go on a out how gop economic policy ideas are meant to create quick growth to sell during elections season rather than responsible sustainable growth that isn't based in consumer debt. But that's a subject for another thread.

#5088 fchowd0311, Nov 6, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

10. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

11. Mr. Space City

boy, i be ready to say some real foul things about his son, but imma hold my tongue....

Hakeemtheking, Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  12. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

13. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Cindy McCain, a Republican, voted for Biden. How is this possible? I was informed here in this thread this just wasn’t possible. Republicans must vote Republican at each and every opportunity or they are Democrats.

:rolleyes:

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Good for him. I'm happy to see that.

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Oh shiet, he's gonna get a call from Murdoch with Jared's heavy breathing in the background.

17. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Supreme Court conservative majority check
    Divided House to prevent BS progressives funny bidness check
    Lame duck president Biden that sees Beaus ghost check

angry progressives that got splashed with holy water of piss check

the11mingdynasty likes this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

Is this fake news @SuraGotMadHops ? Trump’s lawyers have gone to court in 3 different states, and their lawsuits quickly got thrown out because they were baseless and they had no evidence. For some reason, that’s not enough for you people. How many L’s does Trump need to have in court? Or is the narrative gonna be that all the judges are secretly Dems and part of the grand conspiracy?

Trump lies to u constantly or tells u blatantly false info, but Trumpers don’t do research or are just low on facts so his falsehoods spread like wildfire among his base

So the Republican guy that he endorsed and the GOP that is overseeing the election are committing widespread fraud now, and they are doing it in favor of Joe Biden? That’s what y’all want to go with? This Raffensperger guy secretly turned Dem the last 2 years?

The GOP tried to throw out 127k votes in Harris County. They brought their case in front of a hyperpartisan GOP judge. He dismissed it because once again, there was no proof that the votes were illegal. At this point, y’all are just propping up some embarrassing charade.

Zboy, HP3, DVauthrin and 5 others like this.
  19. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member

Trump voters vote based on policy? Lmao

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

There are actually sensible Republicans that poster can follow.

RayRay10 likes this.