1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yung-T and RayRay10 like this.
  2. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

3. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

4. SuraGotMadHops

I'm really trying to keep up with yall but I get like 8 notifications per post, thank you for your patience.

FranchiseBlade and CometsWin like this.
  5. SuraGotMadHops

Asks for evidence of voter fraud and/or irregularities

USPS worker arrested for absconding with undelivered absentee ballots

"Yeah but what else?"

In due time.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

We've all stated previously that we acknowledge that the system is not perfect. We are humans after all, so mistakes, or malicious intent or accidents, etc etc are bound to happen. That doesn't mean you can generalize that **** over the whole ****ing election.

In theory, voting machines can be hacked, do you suggest we go back to paper ballots. But in theory, counters can miscount some votes, then what the **** do you suggest we do? If you are hoping for a perfect system, then you are out of luck. Nothing will be perfect. Ultimately, this voter fraud conspiracy that Trump has spread is pretty pathetic, but I guess he understood that he had a huge chance of not winning the election because Democrats were heavily encouraging their supporters to vote by mail to reduce the spread of COVID.

Come on dude. You know damn well you can't just interpolate the smallest of smallest sample sets (3 ****ing undelivered ballots) to a system of 150+ million registered voters.

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

He claimed victory before all the votes were counted Wednesday morning. His son has called for Pennsylvania to ignore the voting results and select Republican electors. He has his supporters chanting "stop the count" in one state and "count the votes" in another, depending on whether he's ahead or behind. And he's been trying to make the sabotage the mail in voting process from the beginning, knowing it would not favor him. Ample evidence of this.

There is no underlying principle here of wanting the election to be legitimate. All he cares about is retaining his own power or convincing his supporters that the only reason he lost is due to some grand conspiracy against him.

Nook, Lar, Hakeemtheking and 9 others like this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And he was caught. Do you think there are like 1000 instances of this where it effects vote counts where the vote count is in millions?

Every damn election cycle you'll find a few examples. Have you questioned the integrity of the election in those times?

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So that is good that they were arrested. That should have prevented the fraud right? Absentee ballots favor which candidate so far this election?

Either way props to you for sticking around debating respectfully even when I disagree with you. I'm sure it's hard when you are outnumbered.

DVauthrin, RayRay10, TWS1986 and 2 others like this.
  11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I got a lot of campaign emails and texts from Dems... none of them is ever this weird in its tone. I mean, does this thing actually work very well in making people feel like giving them money?

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The degree of pathetic has no lower limits...

13. SuraGotMadHops

Mail-ins have favored Biden, but I believe Absentee's were more split.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hello!
    The pandemic, highest turnout, mail in votes, late incoming military votes, provisional ballots.... all holding things up.

Biden has to come out of retirement to save the society from Trump.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I'm an independent but I swear the Republicans want to work to push me to declare the Democratic party. The Democratic party isn't perfect but at least they hold their own accountable. Republicans are cowering behind Trump and for what? It's like a cult of personality where they are not allowed to rationalize or think on their own.

Guess we'll never see it.
    If that is true, that is scary.

16. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

No, you are all morons. The man lies everyday about everything. He's crass, crude and childish. hardly the image we want to project to our children or to the World that used to look to us for democracy and reason. He's a trust fund baby that used that to bully his way in business and still managed to bankrupt 5 entities losing other people's money, even with fixers and intimidators. He has two failed marriages and married a trophy wife, he had sex with a p*rn star right after his son was born. He is a disgusting despicable excuse for a human being, all politics aside, Americans with any sense of propriety would never have anything to do with him.

Buh buh but, he was on TV

17. Mr. Space City

those democrats are so smart.

rig an election, but make so close, by margins by the thousands........ but don't rig it to where they dominate the senate?

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

dummy Democrats should’ve rigged Florida...smh

19. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Wow, lol. Damn. Desperate.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

We are geniuses yes :)

RayRay10 and Mr. Space City like this.