1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Biden just went up by 4,200 votes in GA. I guess just military votes left?

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I honestly don’t know what you’re referring to.

Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  3. SuraGotMadHops

A lot of what the media decided to label Trump with I never agreed with and thought was unfair. And let me put this out there right away, I am a first generation immigrant and I am not white. As President, I never saw saw a policy or heard a statement that I considered racist. Maybe I'm more libertarian in nature, but I vote mostly based on economics...matters of social justice or values I put that responsibility on myself to raise my family the right way. But aside from that, with Trump as Prez my taxes (both personal and business) went down, O&G industry is important to me and he is better suited to govern with respect to O&G then Biden is, and I also felt safer from foreign terrorism under his watch.

Nook likes this.
  4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Come on, man. You know I dislike Trump and what he's done to divide people, but that post's not helping anything. Just more gasoline.

I do not believe 70 million Americans are all within those two strict categories you list. Some, sure, okay. But lots of people thought it was better for their job (oil, gas, businesses that wanted to reopen, etc), even if we disagree, and some people really get loyal to their community tribe. Their church, their family, whatever. We're not all going to spend time reading long, well-reported articles and following the blow-by-blow of this president and his missteps for four years. Cheers.

5. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

That’s really rich coming from someone that genuinely believes there was a conspiracy in battleground states to remove Trump from the presidency through election fraud while allowing Republicans to maintain control of the Senate.

Also, a rational, well-versed, intelligent person doesn’t immediately scream conspiracy because his or her preferred candidate lost the election. If Biden had lost, you wouldn’t see me posting the nonsense you are.

Oh, and the fact that I earned a Bachelor’s of Journalism with honors from The University of Texas at Austin in May 2005 also lends credence to the fact that I’m an intelligent individual.

Anything else you want to know?

6. SuraGotMadHops

Then you're not fully informed.

7. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I know it’s hard to believe but when you count millions of votes one person usually gets more than the other person. Trump being on the losing side of this doesn’t mean it was fraudulent. Hilary had more votes last time and Biden significantly more this time. It shouldn’t be all that surprising that he wins the electorate as well. There is absolutely zero proof of any wrong doing beyond unsubstantiated internet nonsense. Don’t embarrass yourself by fueling it further.

Reeko, HP3 and RayRay10 like this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

So his fascist tendencies didn't bother you? Are you prepared for job security in the future btw? Oil and gas is going to shrink in demand naturally without any intervention by us communists in the next couple of decades.

9. SuraGotMadHops

[​IMG]

10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

lots of repugs trying to psychoanalyze this..

Dear repugs,
    you latched on to the wrong guy. you signed on with a weirdo piece of sh*it that was voted out in 1 term.

its not that hard.

signed,
    usa voters ( and rest of world)

Nook, Lar, Reeko and 3 others like this.
  11. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

12. SuraGotMadHops

Can explain what those fascist tendencies were? Seriously I didnt see them but maybe you can point them out to me.

13. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I agree. I'm tired of seeing all my facebook friends on the left keep saying this stupid message. I need to start calling some of them out, because this is not the way to bring some of the people back to our side.

RayRay10, B-Bob and SuraGotMadHops like this.
  14. CometsWin

I admit I’m not up to speed on the latest conspiracy theories hatched on Facebook. True.

15. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

umm no apparently he isnt

HP3 and RayRay10 like this.
  16. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Yea those Democratic states of Georgia and Arizona are really going all in on this mysterious voter fraud...:rolleyes:

17. CometsWin

This whole I never heard anything racist defies reality.

18. SuraGotMadHops

The disbelief is going both ways. Someone shows a deceased vote being counted in Wisconsin, "I don't believe that" Nobody is believing anybody at this point, so just let the play out.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You know what. We've been asked this question a bunch of times with lengthy examples and no one who asks this seems to sincerely ask because they just dismiss or ignore the examples as fake news.

So instead I'll try a different approach. First, what do you think fascism is?

Nook likes this.
  20. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Add the word freedom or patriot to any of those and slap a flag on the logo when you roll it out...problem solved.

RayRay10 likes this.