1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sham bomb: Sixers are expected to be interested in and pursue Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tristan_fiore, Nov 3, 2020.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

to you it doesn't of course because you think harden is locked in here. So you'll simply disregard it.

Him and Meek's friendship is very significant because they're extremely close and no doubt Meek will be in Harden's ear. This means plenty. And no Harden isn't close with a lot of celebrities. His close circle is extremely small

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

#82 YOLO, Nov 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    macan likes this.
  3. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

The team needs to prioritize moving Westbrook immediately, if Harden is indeed unhappy as a result, then we will move him at that time. It makes zero sense to move Harden and then later try to move Westbrook. They should try to win one last time with an upset Harden, we will have another shortened season, and many teams in transition, anything could happen. If they somehow net some decent pieces for Westbrook and the team is successful, Harden may change his mind. I just can not see a guy like Harden be so upset that he refuses to play, he is not Jimmy Butler (in both a good and a bad way), he is way more laid back and professional.

4. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol They are both too busy. They not that close. You think Meek hasn't asked before? Morey is suppose to change that all of a sudden? Westbrook and Harden are closer. Being friends with Meek literally means nothing.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Yeah not that close. Whatever you say

6. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Not closer than Harden and Westbrook. This looks like good PUBLIC RELATIONS. But whatever you say. Harden is Meek's b**** I guess.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

What a time. When someone gets upset because of harden and meek’s friendship. That sad of a life you have huh

D-rock likes this.
  9. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Why would I be upset? I'm only suggesting what you already implied. That Meek has complete control over Harden. lol Harden can have friends. I just believe it is silly to think Meek is closer to Harden than Westbrook. If harden wants to leave, let him. We don't want players here that don't want to be here. What a sad life you must have trying to spread propaganda.

10. macan

macan Member

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

Look at your posts. You’re in your feelings. Everyone knows meek and harden are extremely close besides you apparently because you’re upset about it. I said he’ll be in harden’s ear probably. That also got you upset. Look at you now. Mr. We don’t want players that don’t want to be here. Wah wah wah wah

12. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Happy belated B-Day #JHTown

macan likes this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

“Oh this what they’ve been waitin for.......”

IYKYK :)

macan likes this.
  14. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol yeah I'm fuming. Get a grip. LMFAO

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

Yup. We don’t want you if you don’t want to be here!! Poor thing. Oh emotional ass, especially for a dude. Wah wah meek and harden aren’t close!!

16. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

What your Trump level propaganda spreading? Them being friends is no secret. You don't have insider "sauces". You just sound silly. lol

17. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

This goes for any player, coach, GM. This isn't the first post I said it. It should be my sig really.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

Look at you still upset hahahaha. Triggered

19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Is you done or is you finished?
    Why am I suppose be triggered again? I see to brothers supporting each other.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

If it doesn’t bother you then don’t get in your feelings like you have been. If it’s no dog deal then you shouldn’t be crying about how close they aren’t