1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Election Day 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Master Baiter, Nov 3, 2020.

1. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

This is ****ing disgusting. If you like this you should be ****ing ashamed of yourself.

Grow the **** up.

HardenVolumeOne and King1 like this.
  2. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I understand what it takes to win but it’s a sad commentary on the state of our uninformed electorate.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Latest picture for each uncalled state going into today (according to 538)

Arizona: Biden currently leads here by 93,518 votes, but there are around 600,000 left to count, according to the Arizona Republic. About 450,000 of those are in Maricopa County, which says it will release two batches of results tonight: one at 9 p.m. Eastern and one sometime after 12:30 a.m. Eastern. Some outlets, such as Fox News, have already projected Arizona for Biden, but our colleagues at ABC News have not yet done so.

Nevada: Biden leads here by only 7,647 votes, and an estimated 14 percent of the vote is still uncounted. However, those votes will all be either late-arriving mail ballots or provisional ballots, which should lean Democratic. We won’t be getting another update here until noon Eastern on Thursday.

Wisconsin: The Wisconsin Elections Commission has announced that all votes in the state are counted, and Biden has a 20,510-vote lead in the state. The Trump campaign has requested a recount, but that has not stopped some media outlets like the AP to project Wisconsin for Biden. ABC News has not issued a projection here, as the decision desk won’t project races that are within 1 percentage point.

Georgia: Trump currently leads here by 79,509 votes, and the secretary of state said during an 11:30 a.m. press conference that there were still 200,000 mail-in votes and 50,000 early votes to count, mostly in Democratic-leaning counties like Fulton and DeKalb. Fulton is hoping to finish all its counting by 9 p.m. tonight.

Michigan: Biden currently leads here by just 37,350 votes, but it will be difficult for Trump to close that gap because most of the uncounted ballots are in very blue Wayne County (Detroit). At 2 p.m. Eastern, Wayne said it had only 16,000 ballots left to count, which it plans to complete by 6 p.m.

Pennsylvania: Trump currently leads Biden 53 percent to 45 percent in Pennsylvania, but this one is a long way from over — 19 percent of expected votes are still uncounted, most of them Democratic-leaning mail ballots. Counties are working around the clock to finish counting, but we’re looking at Thursday or Friday before results are semi-final.

North Carolina: North Carolina has counted every ballot it had in its possession as of yesterday, and Trump leads by 76,737 votes among them. However, the state has announced that about 117,000 mail-in ballots are potentially outstanding, plus an unknown number of provisional ballots. Mail-in ballots have until Nov. 12 to arrive, and only at that point will more results be released.

Lar, Deckard, London'sBurning and 7 others like this.
  5. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Interesting strategy.

Sue to stop counting votes.

Lets see how it plays out.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Democrats gotta start focusing on explaining to the public why they are better for the economy and for job growth, because they are, but somehow Republicans have people convinced that they are the saviors of the economy when in actuality they fck it up every time...they have people believing Trump created more jobs than Obama

[​IMG]

all the time spent talking about decency, decorum, and “restoring the soul of this nation”...toss that in the dumpster out back...people will vote for someone like Trump in droves no matter how despicable and indecent he is...tell them how you’ll increase the money they have in their pocket and increase job growth, and let’s see how badly the Democrats will beat Republicans

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Since it looks like Nevada is going to stretch this out for the entire week.

If Biden wins MI and GA he also wins.

I think NV might be done voting for the day...who knows why but whatever...I do remember someone from GA saying they expect to have the full count before today is over, someone can please correct me if they have info on that.

If GA and MI do complete their counts and they go to Biden then we can wrap up this for tonight and the rest of the conversation will go to the apparent legal battles.

RayRay10, Yung-T, HP3 and 1 other person like this.
  8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

They're close. But now let me go check and see WTF you're talking about.

(middle-aged white man uses Google to check)

70,000 vote difference. Well, yeah; but other states still in contention are so much closer. You see, I'd rather have secured Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Looks like Biden will get these but the first three only by a ***t-hair margin. Pennsylvania might be a more substantial margin.

(Parenthetically, I went to the Peach Bowl in 1988 [my only visit to Georgia so far in my life] with four would-be-Trumpian-now Iowans, including my dad. Other than the game I think they just stayed hiding in the hotel room. Atlanta being so, you know, ahem, --fake stage whisper-- BLACK).

But those African-Americans in Georgia keep committing the crime of voting while black. Georgia's creeping closer. Closer than Texas, to be sure.

I stand corrected. Why use Google when you have Lil Pun (much better than Lil Wayne). Might win Georgia after all.

#1968 ROXTXIA, Nov 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    jiggyfly, Deckard and RayRay10 like this.
  9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Trump just took the lead in Nevada!!!!

Not really

Ziggy, REEKO_HTOWN, B-Bob and 3 others like this.
  10. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Need to recount Georgia less than 100k separates with 95% counted. Trump hanging on by his fingernails.

11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Seriously, who had Georgia in the "Republican Stronghold to Flip Democrat After Generations" sweepstakes?

Lar, ElPigto, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  12. HardenVolumeOne

this is corruption, and they are setting it up to blame black people if trump loses. Why are several states final voting areas in largely black cities.

13. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Throngs of trumpets are standing outside the counting room in Detroit claiming to be observers. These people have no lives.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE A S**TLOAD OF PEOPLE ARE LOCATED AND VOTE.

AleksandarN, Sajan, DVauthrin and 7 others like this.
  15. T for 3

T for 3 Member

I voted republican. I think Trump claiming the election is being stolen is ridiculous. He will loose, and he should not be allowed to muddy the waters. He will loose in court, but it shouldn’t come to that.

I am taking solace in the fact the Republicans will most likely maintain control in the senate. I am not too upset to see Trump go, and I think a Republican Senate win, along with Trump leaving office may be the best overall outcome.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I hope they do blame black people, it would feel good to make that difference and to say to the GOP that you lost because you didn't get enough of the black vote.

As to your question, most black people live in cities. There are many reasons why, the main reason is that this country has denied land to black people since its inception so you won't find many in rural areas where people hold much land.

17. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Because state legislatures won't let them open the mail ballots until poll closed, and some places did not start until this morning. Incompetence at work.

AleksandarN, R0ckets03 and RayRay10 like this.
  18. HP3

HP3 Member

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude, you tryna hurt people XDDDDD

Astrodome, RayRay10 and Ziggy like this.
  19. what

what Member

20 years ago I was in a thread just like this one on clutch fans and the same thing was happening, lol.
    The whole counting votes and how many votes needed to be counted and boy this is like deja vu.

RayRay10, B-Bob and DonnyMost like this.
  20. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Please provide the link?

RayRay10 likes this.