1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Final Prediction: Who do you think will win? (not who you want to win)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by cml750, Nov 1, 2020.

?

Who do you think will win? (not who you want to win)

1. Trump

2. Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

How can you say that with the FBI investigating? At least wait for them to complete their investigation and see if it's much of anything. Even if not, I'm glad they are - it should help to discourage bullying political opponents' behaviors on highway. I mean, do you really want that as a new normal (certainly the POTUS does)? How do you feel if there are a bunch of Biden supporters driving on the highway harassing a Trump campaign bus?

Seriously, you haven't heard? The FBI have been and are investigation the riots. As I mentioned, right wing extremists have been charged. Here is the link of that thread.

seemoreroyals likes this.
  2. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

In 2016, there were indeed shy Trump voters. Jesus-loving voters were embarrassed to support such a guy. But now that they have, they aren't shy anymore.

There aren't shy Biden voters either. I'm sure there are also some and I'm quite sure there are many suburban women that are just quiet, not necessary shy, but not yelling out loud on how much they hate or love someone. They probably won't shy away from answering polls. They'll just vote.

The net is... there were once Trump shy voters. Trump has normalized his horrid behaviors so much that there aren't many left.

You people that are so into "shy" Trump voters not answering poll would be better arguing that there are people that like their privacy and thus don't give an answer (don't know when they do know) or that hate being asked so much that they might just give them wrong answer for the heck of it. I doubt many of them exists also, but more likely than shy Trump voters. And no, they aren't all going to break for Trump either - people on both side of the political spectrum love their privacy.

Concerning big E factor - well, if you have followed polls and don't discredit them, Biden has the edge (maybe not for him as much as against the other guy). Early voting seems to back up polls.

seemoreroyals and Hakeemtheking like this.
  3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

White suburban women might be telling their husbands one thing and doing the other in the voting booth ...

[​IMG]

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

It's either, "OK, so you turn that wheel thingy and click on the name?" or "B**** better know what's good for her and vote for me..."

Reeko, Hakeemtheking and Yung-T like this.
  5. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

I just told you the reason I think Trump will win, I personally want Jo Jorgensen to win of the three

6. conquistador#11

Like the OP legit thread title,
    Here is even a more legit entry:

Nook, B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. conquistador#11

When these white supremacy a holes actually kill and are the definition of domestic terrorism, some quickly turn the blind eye and play dumb.

Reeko likes this.
  8. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member

Lol this has got to be one of the biggest douchebag polls ever

conquistador#11 likes this.
  9. Anticope

Anticope Member

Everything points to Biden winning but there are two factors that just really shake my faith in being confident that Biden will win:

1. Shenanigans that will likely be pulled by Trump in order to try to win. This has been discussed ad nauseum, so I will just leave it at that. And...

2. The fact that Trump seems to be the luckiest mother****er on the face of the earth. This dude won in 2016 by the skin of his teeth with exactly the right amount of votes where he needed them. A laughable number of his associates have been arrested and convicted yet he continues to get off scott free simply because he's the president. He governs in a time where he's incapable of losing any support no matter what he says or does, his handling of the pandemic is a great example of this as it's a disaster that will be studied for decades to come yet he has lost little if any support because of it. RBG passing a month and a half before the election is another example and he got to put another right-wing psycho on the supreme court because of just pure dumb luck and hyper partisanship that he continually benefits from.

I won't be the least bit surprised when he ends up getting 10 million less votes than Biden and yet somehow still pulls out a miraculous electoral college victory by getting just the right amount of votes where he needs them. That's just the world we seem to live in right now.

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Trying to cash in on those longshot odds?

11. cml750

cml750 Member

Given the majority of responses in this thread and the poll results Clutch may need too have a grief counselor here on Wednesday.

12. Outlier

Outlier Member

Don't forget to answer my question on how specifically your life (and your family's lives) is better from four years ago.

the11mingdynasty, B-Bob and IBTL like this.
  13. IBTL

IBTL Member

doubtful. but if trump wins we are all used to his sh*it anyway. its already grief. ive been mainly inside since st patricks day

we shall see ..I want a clean result either way and not decided by state or supreme court

14. Nook

Nook Member

You will be alright. It will just be 8 more years of Obama, you survived it once, you can again.

15. dmoneybangbang

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump won at all... these past 4 years have taught me how many pathetic, losers there are to take advantage of who just don't care if you lie, steal, cheat.

16. BlackHalo

BlackHalo Member

Kinda racist. I thought ya'll were against all that?

But na, IF Trump looses I'll be at work the next day along with all my other "redneck" coworkers. Keep living out your fantasy that wont happen. I'm sure the bricks are already being planted in the streets in preparations for a Trump Victory.

I think there are going to be a lot of disappointed folks here, but continue to take your news as facts from the same handful of sources. Based on the predictions it's easy to to see where it's coming from.

17. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

is talking smack a new point of your thread? Seriously, weird post.

18. CCorn

CCorn Member

Tomorrow we will learn that the silent majority is actually a few obnoxious boomers.

19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Why would it be hilarious if the country melts down?