1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Westbrook Trade ideas!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tycoonchip, Sep 10, 2020.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

Nobody cares what okc was. It’s 2020. Oh and btw his numbers were miles better back then since you brought up they’ve always been bad. They’re just abysmal now as I posted. You’re just assuming they’ve always been bad because you have nothing to say towards how pathetic they are now

what exactly is there to answer. You’ve brought up irrelevant references. I’ve brought up what things are now in the present. What in the world does okc of a decade ago have to do with 2020 and Miami heat. Absolutely nothing

2. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol ok I see.... I don't disagree, like I just stated they were never elite.

He and Harden have been closer than the challenging Miami Heat. Therefore he may have more insight to what it may take. Comprehend? Probably not. I've never been a Westbrook fan. I didn't bother read your post on his stats, don't need to. You can't measure heart.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

Looks like you still don’t get the lack of relevance here or the correlation

4. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

I know you don't lol

5. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

YOU.....my guy are the one who posed the question. Not me num nutts. He hasn't won a chip' but he been damn close. Closer than most teams claiming to run it back. Westbrook will get better when he has a center. MDA turned Westbrook into a jump shooter. OF COURSE this year would be his worse LOL.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Umm you had the well harden likes westbrick so I will too. What kind of dumb logic is that. You can’t think for yourself apparently. You blaming mda is a absolute joke. If you didn’t read the stats as you said then don’t speak to me about westbrick. All you’re doing is talking out of your ass with 0 credibility. And nothing more than I hope so and so happens. In which case who cares. You’ll be back here crying about whose fault it is every year

7. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Yes because some random stats from the one year Westbrook plays super small ball shooting guard makes you totally credible lol. You are the joke. If you don't like Westbrook personally that's on you. They are on my team so I cheer. I cheered for Kevin Martin and Luis Scola. You really need to get over the fact Westbrook is not going anywhere. I'm not going to get mad about it.

They are a packaged deal. Harden has the skills and Westbrook has the heart.

I'll let MDA off the hook if you can pull up any plays he called during the playoff to get open looks. I'll wait.
    I'll let MDA off the hook if you can show me any critical match-up substitution he made during the playoffs. I'll wait.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

Lol at random stats. Why is it random? Because you don’t understand them? Lol

I’ll do me. I couldn’t careless what you do but don’t come over here talking about westbrick and blaming everything but him when you don’t even look at the facts. Next time do some research. I don’t need to hear what you hope will happen. That doesn’t matter nor is it relevant

9. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea, plus we cant even trade Westbrook even if we got a good trade because of James.

10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

I understand them lol probably more than you. I'm not going to debate stats though. But really? What does that prove? lol FIrst year with Rockets under SUPER SMALL BALL Mike Dantoni, playing out of position. lol it's a joke.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

how do you understand something you didn't even read. you just continue to talk out of your ass. westbrick is a joke and the fact that you're still trying to speak on him from the dark is a joke

12. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

lol ok....Because your the standard? Providing, baseless one year scenarios. I don't have to read them because stats can be misused too. Everybody knows for a good hypothesis you need a large enough sample size. One year playing out of position, being sick and injured under MDA is not large enough genius. I stated before they were never elite to begin with. This is not about defending Westbrook as so much it is about letting you know how silly you sound. Will it be hard to do it with Westbrook? No doubt, but it's not impossible. Especially if we get a center. Next years team will be a different beast. You can always go cheer for the j*zz.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

here we go again. more rambling coming from a place that has done 0 research and just hopefuls. same song and dance everyday

14. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Proper sentences and punctuation please!

Go Rockets! lol

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

try posting better first

16. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Better for who you? Who are you? hmmmm lol My rebuttals are better than yours.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

someone who provides relevant information rather than just rambling about their own wishes. your posts in this thread have been complete utter trash

18. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Looks who is talking. Stop projecting. I'm dealing with what we have on the team currently. You guys are the one WISHING Westbrook away. Did you just call yourself trash? That's what it looked like.

One year stats are not relevant. It's not a large enough sample size under MDA. I'll tell you whats trash though. Instead of replying directly to someones comment you rather post a open ended comment instead of debating it like men. You don't have to like Westbrook but you can't get mad at others that don't mind having around. It's not the ideal situation but it is what it is.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah talking about okc almost a decade ago is dealing with what you have on the team currently. riiiiiiight. mad at others? nah I'm actually laughing, especially being so terribly off such as yourself. it's not relvant cause you say so huh? *newsflash* that's not how things work in the real world. just because you type it on cf's doesn't make it true

yeah I posted an open ended comment so it's open to whoever. apparently you got in your feelings and felt offended so here we are. and you continue to just reply with its so and so fault. hes gonna do this and that. i didnt' read your numbers posted but I understand them. it's not valid. blah blah blah

#159 YOLO, Nov 1, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  20. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Yeah if the 2 STARS we have now are the same players that were on that Finals team. Which they are.

Nothing wrong with getting someone like Ibaka, or Perkins to anchor middle next season. NBA has shifted to a weird mixture of small ball and regular line ups. Have to be able to find a favorable match up each round.

You're laughing? I thought you were busy not capitalizing the start of sentences.

Still waiting on those MDA substitutions and post season "plays" he called.